1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Was that really fake report?

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by ak4tsuki, Oct 30, 2022.

1. ak4tsuki

ak4tsuki New Member

This will be a seven-month story, so please pay attention to every small detail. I appreciate Carl's answer.

In March 2022 I returned to the game with just about as much gear as possible (See attachment below). In search of guilds my choice fell on Naglfar, a Russian guild with a maritime bias. I found some interesting people there, some of whom I communicated with before my ac ban. Around April, an unilateral war starts against the guild "Paragon" (Russian afk pve guild). This war continues to this day and the leader of "Paragon" is still trying hard to negotiate and cancel the war by Naglfar. At first, Naglfar guild members simply killed those they happened to meet. But at one point, a member of the guild Paragon insulted the mother of a Naglfar officer for tracking him through the channels and changing them in his wake (the time between kills on different channels was less than 30 minutes, respectively, can be regarded as harassment). No one complained, but simply endured, and at one point the councilor Naglfar said to the head of Paragon something like: "Until you expel that player, the war will continue". After that this guild continued to do this to other Paragon players several times a day.

I'm a pretty strong player, maybe someone will call me the best in my class on this project (or not very smart people will say that these are cheats), and I am not interested in chasing newcomers in search of pvp. I'd rather go to a dedicated pvp channel or arena to find entertainment. Accordingly, I did not care about the war against Paragon. After a while back players of my old lineup, if you've ever heard, the guild Extra_Quality - pvp guild for players 700+ gs and a good level of pvp (for players under 700 gs to enter was impossible, the mandatory requirement was to beat me 3 out of 10 times in the arena). They declared war on Naglfar, which they agreed to. Since they are my former comrades, I did not interfere in this, but it was clear from the score that Naglfar failed (he was always outnumbered by more than 2 times). And at one point it all got boring and these guilds teamed up to fight against a stronger guild.

And in June there was a situation that the advisor Naglfar said the phrase: "Where is fucking Espada?" (Espada - just those old and new players of the strong pvp lineup). This phrase was caused by her inferiority as a pvp player and not having the strength and hands to stand up to two people at once. We still decided to come and help, but to the guild that was against us came help in the form of another guild and we ordered to leave, because there were too few of us to do anything. Because of which verbal harassment was called in our direction and we decided to silently leave the guild (11 pvp players, almost all fully clothed). We will not allow us to command, because we are just as human as they are, and the game decides only gear and skills. We created a new guild, and already we declared war Naglfar, to which they could not immediately respond, because they were not ready to play against a strong opponent, and are only able to hurt newcomers, such as "Paragon". We didn't really want to look for them, because we wanted to play at our own pleasure. The war was hanging and nothing was happening. Suddenly, in world chat began provocations from members of the guild Naglfar. We decided to make gvg and nothing changed: the score in our direction was always x3 times more. Other players of the guild stuck to my position: if you want to prove something, prove it in pvp 1 x 1. And almost everytime someone decided to insult us, he got his ass kicked, and we got +1 to the count of the war. After a while, these Naglfar members wanted to solve things differently. They found my social networks (no one knows them, not even my cast), my photos, photos of my girlfriend and my channels on YouTube and Twitch, where I regularly posted pvp videos and broadcasts from this project. Naglfar guild members started insulting my personality, my appearance, my age and the thing I care about the most: my family and my girlfriend. I could not tolerate this attitude to myself and those I care about from people who are in the game and do not know any of us. And because of all this I used to come after every member of this guild that came to my channel (I was usually on 1, 2 and arsha). Everyone I fought just dreamed of doing something to me, but because of inexperience could not. At that point I was only able to get killed 2 times out of 34 in 1 on 1 pvp.

After some time, one of Naglfar's privates somehow found the city where I live and gave me his name in a private message in the game (I do not think he knew my exact address, but it did not scare me). I wrote about it to the server administrator Kolka, who advised me to go to the police if this player will continue such actions, and he himself will try to prevent him to come and deal something to me (I don't know how, but I'm still glad that nothing bad happened).

As time went on, my guild players left, and there were fewer and fewer of us left, but our score advantage was always almost x2. The insults continued and we kept fighting. One of the players offered me a duel, in which the loser had to delete his account, but Kolka did not approve, because the loser could accuse the winner of cheating (I've been accused many times, so it would be logical). On my YouTube channel there's how I play both 1 x 1 and in large quantities and I think this confirms my legitimacy.

At one point on gvg the Naglfar guild officer called my girlfriend a woman of easy virtue and we had a conflict. And we agreed the next day to play with him in the arena, and if he loses, he was obliged to apologize (that day I played on a laptop without a good keyboard and other gaming devices, which is why we agreed the next day). Having met at exactly the specified time we began, and at first the score was equal (10-10), but thanks to the verbal support of my comrades score was 50-20 (no more or less exactly the same score). And I was no longer interested in beating him, I wrote him "gf" and waited for an apology. But this man answered me in the same way and just ran away.

After a while my guildmates and I went to an abandoned monastery, and there just happened to be 2 players Naglfar, which we easily kicked out. And they went into the channel to their guildmates, who was in the same place and started to kill him on the spawn, not even giving him a weapon (spawnkill). We came to his aid and there were more people. In the end there were 4 of us and 9 of them, and they were losing. And right during the gvg three of us got banned for harassment for 2 days. I don't dispute it and completely agree with it. I tried to convey to the admin that we were provoked by constant insults and sent screenshots to him, because of which he banned two players from the guild Naglfar (only two screenshots intact, the rest is just a bunch of clipped chat, without the game screen, which, as it turned out, are not accepted).

A week after the ban I found out that Naglfar players already decided to go after my players and started killing them on different channels, changing them (at this point I was on the train home, so I couldn't help them in any way). I was sent screenshots of one player from my guild persecuted on different channels and described the situation. Ofcourse I send it to the admin. And then the most interesting thing happens: the server rules say only about the penalty for harassment, and in a brief said that it means (to pursue the player in different channels, and kill it more than once every half hour). Suddenly, the pitfalls are revealed that if their side of the war was not approved, then from them such actions will not be considered harassment, but from us will (what an interesting equality?). And it was considered a fake report, for which I received a permanent ban. In my opinion, I shouldn't get a block for his complaint, but to hear from the admins response about whether the complaint is accepted or not, and an explanation for it. I just wanted to send the complaint for review and a verdict for the player...

To summarize: I returned to the server to enjoy the game, and got insults, slander (for the alleged software) and toxic harassment of me as a person, with access to my real life and dignity as a person. As well as creating a char with my original nickname on retail, i.e. blocking my access to the official game server, which violates my human rights. I wonder the reason I was banned for. One side can harass another? This is not what I wanted, and I think you know what I mean.

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to your response.

2. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

naglfar is a weak guild same like deadception, deadvex and fury run

ak4tsuki likes this.
  3. ak4tsuki

ak4tsuki New Member

4. NuRaFeN

NuRaFeN New Member

Да ладно,прям очень интересное чтиво,жаль пару моментов упущено.
    Ваша гильдия не оскорбляла родителей других игроков,вы не угрожали другим что играть не дадите,вы не преследовали других играков по миру и других каналах?
    Написано очень хорошо,но как то однобоко,вы выставили себя как будто вас обижали,а вы прям белые и пушистые,ну да конечно,зачем писать о том что вы творили.
    И еще,вы кичитесь то что вы прям сильные пвп игроки были,но почему ты плачешься то что одних было больше,а вас меньше и вас же задавили? По сути вы должны были всех нагнуть,но увы не вышло. А ваши угрозы про то что гвг будет у нагов постоянно висеть,чет я не увидел это упоминание в твоем домашнем сочинении на тему как я провел лето в игре. Почему друг мой любезный,ты говоришь плохое о других,но при этом забывая упомянуть себя и свою гильдию и ваши не совсем приемлемые поступки. Гильдия нагльфар решила напасть на твоих игроков,дядь вас там активных было 3 человека,других не видели(по край ней мере я),но по твоим словам слабая ги решила напасть,ну да,логично особенно когда гвг висит,или тут где то нарушение мы видим? А то что вы стояли возле города преследуя именно меня,именно выжидали когда я выйду,это нет,вы не понимаете это другое. Так что все что автор написал можно расценивать однобокой позицией без их грешков,и я даже не удивлюсь что данный субъек поймет кто я и через некоторое время сново станет угрожать не дать поиграть и будет преследовать.

MisisSmith and Lazerate like this.
  5. Lazerate

Lazerate New Member

So many lies... And even attempt to lie about ban reasons, seriously? Admins, I believe, know the reason of your ban. When you tried to use harassment defense system to specifically ban people. Summoning players to fight in less than 30 mins after previous encounter and trying to pretend that it was harassment. Sad, but there were even evidences that your player attacked first. By the way you were there fighting too, and now u r trying to pretend u weren't. And I believe you know your reasons of ban too. So what's this? Just another try of lying? Trying to create fake sob story? Maybe try to remember how when you left Naglfar you didn't "we wanted to play at our own pleasure", but said that you will ruin and destroy our guild so it will be disbanded? Like you were constantly harassing members at the spots and channels? Not to mention your words, where it all started in the both directions. And that's even after you received apologies. But you said that apologies is not enough. You thought of yourself as of very "strong" guild. And bullied newbies at most. Your end was very well deserved, when you found out about the report system and decided that u r the cleverest and will ban for every chance. Also, lol, it so funny how u complain about harassment in one sided war. Ofc it is not considered as harassment from our side when your guild is the one which declared the war. Cause man, you could always undeclare the war. But u wanted to continue harass us, you wanted to got us disbanded and banned... Got your reward

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    MisisSmith and NuRaFeN like this.
  6. Druids

Druids New Member

Добрый день, Иван Федосеев.
    Вы не скрываете свои данные в интернете и вас довольно легко найти, об этом свидетельствует хотя бы открытый ютуб с указанной почтой.
    [​IMG]

Предлагаю не заниматься бахвальством и разговорами о том какой у вас БЫЛ хороший персонаж и как вы хорошо играли. Вы играли действительно хорошо, но лучшим никогда не были (увы и ах, можете считать, что я вас оскорбил и задел ваше ЧСВ), а перейти к сухому разбору фактов.

1. То что кто-то нашёл вас в интернете и пишет вам в соц. сетях не является каким-то нарушением правил сервера, тем более вы в интернете не являетесь анонимной личность. Запомните, всё что было в интернете в интернете останется навсегда.
    НО есть нюансы, как-то только переписка в соц. сетях переходит под действие УК РФ, и связана с игрой лучше обратиться за помощью к администрации сервера, где вам будет предложено, обратиться в полицию. Собственно вам было предложено обратиться в полицию и принести доказательство администрации - вы отказались или проигнорировали. (данную историю я отлично знаю, к счастью не являюсь её участником).

2. Уходя из гильдии Нагльфар (меня в гильдии ещё не было на тот момент), вы сказали что вашей целью теперь стало "разрушить гильдию". Если администрации или вам будет интересно освежить память приложу скриншоты переписки с участниками на тот момент гильдии Espada. Данные действия игроками были расценены, как нападки на гильдии Naglfar.
    Так-же вами был предложен диалог на тему урегулированию конфликта между гильдиями, но вы сказали, что данное действие возможно только при исключении 1 единственного игрока из гильдии (советника), что считается невозможным, это вы и так понимали.
    Скриншоты так-же могу приложить.
    А теперь докажите, что инициатива с убийством парагонов это была не вашей инициативой, а сугубо исходила из гильдии нагльфар, где вы находились на тот момент.

3. Вы получили первый бан, если я не ошибусь толи на 3 дня толи на неделю, за оскорбление игроков.

4. Второй бан вы получили по совершенно глупой ситуации (являюсь прямым участником данной ситуации). Дрались с 1 игроком из вашей гильдии, убили его. Сменили канал. ушли драться с совершенно другим игроком вашей гильдии. После чего притянули компасом игрока, который был убит на предыдущем канале и был написан на меня репорт. Только есть как всегда нюансы - правила не были нарушены, записывались видео. А вы как сказано во втором пункте решили воплотить идею в разрушением гильдии и забаниванием игрока, который даже драться изначально не хотел и вам всячески об этом говорил, за что вы в последствии извинились (скриншот могу приложить). При этом есть 1 важный момент, вар висел с вашей стороны. НЕ хотели бы убийств, или были против варов - вы бы его сняли. Но опять же вы сами сказали, что вар должен висеть вечно (скриншоты могу приложить).
    т.е. мы имеем систематическое игнорирование правил сервера и попытку отправить в бан, игрока, который даже драться изначально не хотел с вами, а его вынуждали - это вы подтвердили своими извинениями.

5. Вернемся немного назад во времени, когда вы активно кричали в чат "что вы будете убивать, оскорбляли мамок и т.д. А вас троллили в ответ или обоюдно троллили друг друга... Ситуация обоюдная, но после вы начали перегибать палку и вас пришлось усмирять репортом.

Иван Федосеев, я вам предлагаю ещё раз взвесить всю ситуацию. Посмотреть на неё со всех сторон. Смириться с баном и спокойно играть в своё удовольствие на аккаунте... И к вам не будет никаких претензий, мы об этом с вами договорились и нарушать свои слова не планируем. Вы (новая гильдия в лице главы) же в свою очередь так-же сказали, что данная тематика с Нагльфаром более не будет подниматься и хотите играть. А тут выставляете себя д'Артаньянами, а всех остальных педерастами (медицинский термин) - может оно того не стоит?!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    MisisSmith and NuRaFeN like this.
  7. SacredBoobies

SacredBoobies New Member

8. FlaVy22

FlaVy22 New Member