1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is it still x10 drop?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Wo3e, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Wo3e

Wo3e New Member

Hi, sorry for my English not so good :p

I have been playing on this server for while now and I notice that the drops is so low now.. I play on other PV servers with same drop rate and i seethe difference out there... Have been on ankman for almost 5-6h and got one drop of the earring. I used all item drop rate/drop and got all type for perm, scroll even the gamezbd is own prem

Is it a chance that rare drop is normal drop rate on this server? Because I think with more drops the game will be more fun for enhancement.

It will be more fun with lower enhancement rate like normal and get higher drops..

2. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

gamez drop rate is shitter than retail that's why I stop buy premium. The only spot you can have decent silver/hour is hadum, but the mobs were buffed by kolka and it's tiring to grind

3. Wo3e

Wo3e New Member

Not good :S, he should lower ench rate and higher drop that will make it more fun