1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[GamezBD] Information about Season and Update

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, Aug 10, 2022.

1. helioscastor

helioscastor New Member

I wonder when people can graduate from this season :D Cuz i heard people said already 2 months old season

happy2play likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GameZ-network Forum, I do hope that your stay with this community, will be an enjoyable one.

Unfortunately, there are far too many rumours and generally a really bad atmosphere, floating around the GamezBD servers. I am guessing that some players, from other Private Servers, have been sent here to cause trouble, which they have.

Now luckily it means absolutely nothing, to the people who enjoy the Gamez-Network approach, to Private Servers and content. However it might be confusing for completely new players though, and even more unfortunate is the fact that "mainstream"-ideology, has now spread so far as to encompass pretty much everything. This of course means, that it doesn't take much more than 3-5 players saying the same thing, for others to start believing whatever it is they are saying.

The fact that GameZ-Network even bothers running a BDO-Pserver, and is the only pserver that develops new content, as you can clearly see by looking at all the other servers out there, since NONE of them are closer to the Retail BDO content than GamezBD is; means that it doesn't take a brain-surgeon to figure out, that this is by far the best Private Server out there.

It doesn't take a rocket-scientist either to figure out, that there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes, that we as mere players have no idea about. The last time the development staff of GamezBD, tried to be open and talkative about the progress, it was met with utter shaite from the lowest dumbarses.

So...I get why the GameZ-network staff, developers, and owners are holding their cards to their chests, instead of inviting players in to see what is happening, when that doesn't actually help at all, since the players just complain and never seem to want to help out instead.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  3. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

you have no idea how much we helped Kolka but you always want to be the smart of any talk right ? Fss

Chiseris likes this.
  4. happy2play

happy2play New Member

@loboram
    anything new. i dont have telegram

5. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

6. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

hv no exact date yet

7. Absolved

Absolved New Member

Any update about season server? I wanna know if I should be waiting for a new season to start or if the current season will simply persist indefinitely?
    I wanna make a 3rd character and get it fully completed on season, so would appreciate the information - thanks guys.

8. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

U can start it, quite enough time to build full pen tuvala

9. loboram

Hmmm, hello Vegnar. I am guessing that you've moved on, since posting that reply (well hopefully).

I was just wondering, what you thought your reply was bringing to the forum, or this thread?

You wanted to say that you have helped out the main GamezBD developer Kolka, but you've used the word "we". So I would just like to ask;

1. Who is "we"?
    2. What have you done to help, and I mean exactly what have you done?
    3. Why did you think, that being an arse towards me, was going to help out?

You see the previous message, before your completely useless addition to this thread, was to the question asked by someone else, and at no point did I say ANYthing about you, or whomever "we" are. In fact I was once again trying to see things from the GameZ-network point of view, and granted while I am NOT a staff member, and I don't really know anything about what is going on, I CAN see how Some players aren't helping the situation at all.

It is fair if you want to twist and turn my words into whatever suits your needs, once again trying to be an arse towards me, or trying to advance whatever agenda you (and "we") have, but as you can plainly see, by all my actions in here and whenever I am in-game as well as on Telegram; ALL I am doing is trying to help out the newcomers to the community, as well as defending the GameZ-network project.

I am sorry to see how badly the mainstreamer ideologies, as well as saboteurs from other Pservers, have damaged this wonderful project. I was here back when there were up to 5.000 players online, at the same time, and it was actually difficult to wander around the game-world without running into various players :D

It was both good and bad, but at least it gave the GameZ-network a clear incentive, to hurry the development and bug hunting on the server. Now there isn't much to do, but wait until the three largest BDO Pservers inevitably close down and take all the money they earned, without giving the players anything for their investment or time and effort.

The other thing that might be helpful, is to somehow recreate the circumstances, with which a lot of players were attracted to this project in the first place;

1. Immediate action versus toxicity, and a clear line of when players are breaking the Server Rules.
    2. Great balance between Pay-to-Win and actual viable income for the server.
    3. The best place for ALL types of players, meaning a reevaluation of what is the most important bits of the game, and catering to ALL players who want to play the BDO game. Trading, Life-skills, Central Market, as important as PvP and PvE.
    4. A place where the developers are thanked, and regarded as essential to the progress of the project, instead of hounded and vilified. This incentives Events and makes the community much more mature and understanding in general.
    5. A place where the community itself makes the changes necessary, to create a better Central Market, as well as PvP related content. Creating Events and making plausible suggestions, as well as roping in their expectations and demands of what the game should be.

Hmmm, that was a weird reply...I was just going to answer and ask Vegnar a few questions, and it turned into a way to try and save the server project...not intended, but oh well I write what I think.

10. happy2play

happy2play New Member

is there anything new from the devs regarding new updates?
    are we getting any?
    i dont have Telegram so cant check.
    @loboram

11. loboram

Thanks for mentioning me, although I am not a Staffmember, so I cannot really tell you more...

The GamezBD developers, are either working on a new server build, or they are not. I really don't know.

12. happy2play

happy2play New Member

thx 4 reply. i thought devs might have said smth on telegram ma bad.

13. happy2play

happy2play New Member

is there anything new regarding new updates?
    are we getting any?
    i dont have Telegram so cant check
    thx 4 your efforts
    @Kolka