1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Update for GamezBD??

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by HolyBeastt, Feb 27, 2023.

1. HolyBeastt

HolyBeastt New Member

Hello developers i just want to remember that you have a private server named GamezBDO which not get any big update since January 2022. Why you re refusing to make an announcement for your community you just only say we dont know when :D Server is dead for so many months and no any events or new content if you guys cant handle this server just say it please this community deserves a proper anouncement

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
    Kxtche, NinjaRivo, Sathis and 3 others like this.
  2. happy2play

happy2play New Member

+1
    i mean i rly like and respect kolka and the whole gamezbd dev team i rly do.
    but proper transparent communication is rly lacking here.
    im not here to spread lies or to be rude and i honestly love this server but as said we rly need better communication...

NinjaRivo and Sathis like this.
  3. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

It is understandable for a long wait update because after our patch dec 2021, retail released so many new contents. And Kolka seems very transparent on telegram, he said gamez team was having trouble of cracking the client or what so ever (because Im not a game developer)

But the thing I want to add is: gamez staffs please do not ignore the things are happening in game while you guys are busy coding updates!

Like example:

1. Marketplace is dying
    In NA server I cannot even get food buffs, draughts for weeks or so. This issue actually can be easily solved by increasing the product price. I know it is time consuming to gather here and there those materials plus doing alchemy and cooking to make food/elixirs/draughts. And once you want to make profit gain by selling them marketplace, it doesnt much compare to grind hadum for 40 minutes, you know i mean right o_O
    It leads to why Im wasting time making those stuffs? Just braindead grind mobs on hadum for silver, one of the factor of marketplace is dead

Another example is most of players already have PEN gears and they dont need to buy anymore, only newbie/newcomer needs to buy PEN from marketplace. I made PEN turo, omni ring, disto earring and wanted to sell on marketplace, it took 2 - 3 weeks for finally someone bought them lmao. This market condition is so boring and seeing your item sitting on marketplace for weeks is not good at all

Then other players also posted the same PEN gear as yours on marketplace, no one immidiately buys it. Price war happens, we keep decreasing the price lower and lower lol. STILL sometimes no one buys it even though at lowest price possible

2. New player experience so tedious on gamez
    Lets say your friend wants to play gamez and obviously they start from 0, gamezbd doesnt give you anything at all at the beginning, only welcoming email.
    I played several private servers beside gamezbd. Several of them give you tent, another one give you t8 horse. The best one from what i've played they give you beginner gears and free outfit to help your journey in game. But on gamez all newcomer start with nothing, it leads many player quit after doing long boring main quest

The early game on gamez feels exactly the same as retail (though retail is farrrrr better nowdays). Please, we play gamez because it is a private server. Make it different from retail, think about what new player needs when they start the game

3. Eternal winter region still not polished
    This content was like months almost year since released but it seems gamezbd devs forgot about it. Some of winter grind spot still crap, wrong drop loot table etc etc. Even the main story not yet polished

4. Debo belt drop rate
    If you're in the state of grinding this item you know how hard crypt mobs are and drop rate of debo belt super bad. Does even kolka and team test it correctly?
    Lets be honest, other p server im playing atm is far more generous. Even making 2 sets of debo belt with AP and DR cup is do able there

5. Game event
    Valentine event was a good one, but imo its more like forum event rather than in game event. Devs please think something that makes player play your game lmaooo. Rather than we are being a zombie: login, nothing to do, afk pearls, logout. Repeat everyday

6. Several end game gear hard to achieve
    Still dont understand why manos accesories, shining alchemy stone are using retail rates.... Whats the point of us purchasing premium? If I may re-phrase it, Whats the point of us to play a private server but STILL some items are retail success rate?

If devs dont want to change or increase their success rate, please make it non-destrucable if fail to enhance. Or enable cron stones as a failure prevention item, or what?? please think something mannn

7. Advertise gamezbd
    How in the world you're going to have player increase if the staff rarely ( I would say none nowdays ) advertise your private server? Think about it man

I know gamez devs are busy about updates but those things I have mentioned above cannot be ignored. Maintaining your server daily is the same importance as big update

Feel free for others to add your opinion below :)

4. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

I'm going to be honest I feel like around September 2024 we're going to get the new patch. And it going to have the new boots and gloves and your general quality of life improvements.

Around 2025 when a cheap cracker team cracks the game, different private servers will buy it. Gamezbd will buy it as well and polish it. We'll probably receive the "3 classes" drakania, maegu and woosa around 2025 February.

So until then we unfortunately have to just spectate, afk, and play other games.

The issue is that many guild members and friends that we have inside the game are slowly quitting the game every 3 months. Thus slowly we won't have any friends to play the game with.

Chiseris and Voidz like this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

But there is no plausible way to stop this from happening, I mean people quit stuff All the time, Especially when talking about games. Even if there is a new content release tomorrow, there are still people who do not want to stay and play One game for more than a couple of months, then it is on to the "next new thing", right?