1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drakania

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by hakubloom, Jun 24, 2023.

1. hakubloom

hakubloom New Member

Is drakania not out on gameZ? or any of the other new classes?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
  2. Dauerbinde

Dauerbinde New Member

nope

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GamezBD Forum community, hope your stay with us will be a nice one.

So about new releases and what is currently in the server-data, you can find threads about patch releases, as well as what is currently offered here on GamezBD.
    The thing is; GamezBD developers have to break into the core code of the server, then rewrite it, and then rework the geo-engine, update and add all items/NPCs/Quests and everything else. THAT takes time and a LOT of effort.

Currently we have a version that includes the Corsair Class, and the Duvencrune region, as well as the Eternal Mountain region. Drakania is the class released right after? Eternal Mountain, so it will be released with the next massive update. That will take up to a year, but it might be done in 3-6 months. Actually I have NO clue when they will be done.

NotoriouZ likes this.
  4. optyk

optyk New Member

Thats a shame. All good things...

Seems like retail finally found a way to squash the private servers: just flood the game with lots of updates.

Theres no way Gamez can keep up the pace of staying on any reasonable par with retail anymore.

5. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Forgot on that, we have a lot of bugs. Many things is broken so some things you can't doing. They will useless adding something new when we have a lot of bugs.

loboram likes this.
  6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It has never been one of their goals...I hope. Private server projects are not a replacement for the official retail game servers, they have always been just an alternative.

As alternatives go, this particular game server; GamezBD, seems to be the most stable, best content, best tweaks, most updated by far among all the others out there.

7. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Problem is with every new content we have more and more bugs. We can have the same version like retail but whole game will be broken. I am now mad to some bugs like some people, If we will have something new then will be again more things broken and that probably don't want nobody. I think is better have less new content and more fixed bugs, how to have new content and broken whole game. So I am for more fixed bugs.

Fakir and loboram like this.