1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is it worth to try now?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by NotoriouZ, Jun 26, 2023.

Tags:
  1. NotoriouZ

NotoriouZ New Member

Hello everyone

I made this thread to hear your opinions about this server, is it worth to try now if I start from 0? I'm retail player but I have enough of endless grinding for minimum profit so I decided to give a try to private server.
    As I heard this is most popular one so how active it is now? How many player do you have daily?

Thank
    Thank you for all the answers in advance

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Greetings, welcome to the GamezBD forum community.

There are always ups and downs in a project like this, however luckily the staff (which I am not a part of) has been quite good at making this, the top and best private server project out there. Also as an added benefit, they will not just take your money and shut down, as pretty much ALL other private server projects have done so far.

So yeah, the population might need some boosting, but that can only happen once people start playing here, and tell as many others as they can, about how wonderful this place is :)

Daily population is really not stable, since it depends on the day, on the time of day, and how many are just AFKing for free Pearls (every 30 minutes online 80 free Pearls).

If you want to know more, then I suggest you read the Guide I made, regarding the reasons to play here on GamezBD;
    https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-server-special-custom-content.232858/

HeyHelpMePlz likes this.
  3. HeyHelpMePlz

HeyHelpMePlz New Member

Lmao, do you even play BDO?

it's not very populated, but far from a"Dead" stats.
    Also GamezBD Staff working to implement new content for Us :)
    Give it a Try, start the season and check out, you can hit a decent gear in a few weeks.
    Sooner we gonna have Drakania, Maegu & Woosa.
    Checkout telegram for updates & News

https://t.me/s/gamezbd

GamezBD is not a scam server, it's online up to 4+ years. (cool)

loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Please stop lying, since spreading misinformation is against the server rules and forum rules.