1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guildname violations?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, Jul 24, 2023.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Is it alright to have a guildname that demeans women here on GamezBD?

How about "WhoreCraft"? That seems particularly demeaning and a clear violation of the server rules, and yet they remain in play, with no issues at all?

2. Gaudyn

Gaudyn Proficient

Hey dude, stop spam useless topics.

3. Dauerbinde

Dauerbinde New Member

You can solve that on your own tbh ... dont play any video game or go online whatsoever if u just keep looking for stuff like that then tbh just stop the entire internet all at once

Gaudyn likes this.
  4. loboram

Are you really so ignorant to the facts that there are Many players, who aren't you and don't think like you do? As in young people who have parents and they are likely to see that, and say; "no son, you cannot play this game, look at that filth the administration allows, despite their own server rules".

Look I am not saying to ban, or kick the people involved in that guild, I am merely pointing towards the server rules, naming rules, and not to demean women, in the hopes that the guild leader gets off their arse, and changes the name to something that isn't going to be offensive, which is then publicly displayed on the server chat, with a guildpromo.

It cannot be this hard to make one tiny thing change, when it is clear that this is not supposed to be a possible name. If it is a possible name, then why add no-anti-women-shiate on the server rules? I know what the obvious response will be, but it isn't a matter of mainstream backwards mentality here, it is a matter of naming policies and if we as a community want more players, we HAVE to make room for all. This is Not how to do so, allowing ONE person to violate the rules.

5. Dauerbinde

Dauerbinde New Member

Ok so where do you draw a line ? ur so called son or daughter can not see the word whore or any other swear or how u call it demeaning to woman words but u can let them see slaughtering other ppl and beasts/monsters while running around half naked making boobs as big as you want ... the min age in my country to play retail is 16yo they seen and heared enough trust me

Gaudyn likes this.
  6. loboram

You know what, that is a fair point you bring to this discussion. I agree that the cut-off point where the games themselves are too much, and the human factor is too much are becoming blurred. However, the ones "making the boobs bigger" as you said, are little boys (no matter what their actual age is). The men in this game can also be made to look very handsome and sexy, if you're into that, so it isn't just women in this game, that Can be sexualized. But it is indeed a far too common word, meant to demean and vilify women, that IS being used in a guild name. THAT is the problem being presented here. It is Clearly against the naming policies.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2023