1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Need help with Caphras' Record Vol. 1

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ii1, Oct 4, 2023.

1. ii1

ii1 New Member

I can't complete the task from Caphras' Record Vol. 1. You need to get all the knowledge from the section "Shadow of Odyllita" (Character > People of O’dyllita > Shadow of Odyllita). I don't have enough knowledge. Everywhere on the Internet there are 14 knowledge listed in this section, but there are 15 of them, and just the 15th, which is not listed anywhere, I do not have. It seems to be "O'dyllita Castle Musical Spirit". How do I get it? Where is this spirit and how to get to it, can anyone tell me?

Я не могу завершить задание из Записок Кафраса том1. Нужно получить все знания из раздела «Тень Одиллиты». Одного знания у меня не хватает. Везде в интернете указано, что в этом разделе 14 знаний, но там их 15, и как раз 15-го, которое нигде не указано, у меня нет. Вроде бы это «Музыкальный дух Одиллиты». О нём почти нет инфо в инете, нашёл в одном месте, что он вроде бы находится в «Замке стальных терний», правда там это называется «Замок Одиллиты». В любом случае я в этот замок не могу попасть. Вроде бы он арена, но подробностей я о ней тоже практически не нашёл. Кто-нибудь может что-то подсказать полезное по этому поводу? Это и правда арена? Там есть этот дух? Он даёт знание о себе? Как туда попадать, если да, и где взять это знание, если нет?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

3. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

NPC "O'dyllita Castle Musical Spirit" in "O'dyllita Castle Vicinity", He is located south of "Starry Midnight Port" and "La O'delle".
    Simply put, "O'dyllita Castle Vicinity" exists to the west of "O'draxxia".
    1.png

2.png

However, even if you go there, you may not be able to get the information about the NPC you want.
    It has not yet been implemented in GamezBDO.

What you'll want to do is complete "Caphras' Record Vol. 1", which can be done without having acquired knowledge of the O'dyllita Castle Musical Spirit.
    I also haven't acquired knowledge of the O'dyllita Castle Musical Spirit, but I have completed "Caphras' Record Vol. 1." whitout it.

4. ii1

ii1 New Member

Thank you for trying to help, but it seems that your link is no different from other resources on the Internet. Everywhere in the description of obtaining knowledge "Shadow of O'dylitta" 14 knowledge is indicated, but there are 15 of them. I've looked at BDOcodex now, judging by it, this knowledge («O'dyllita Castle Musical Spirit») is in the arena of steel thorns (In the English version of the game this arena is probably called "O'dyllita Castle"). If so, that's a problem for me, I've never gone to arenas, it seems you need a group of 5 people to get there.

5. ii1

ii1 New Member

Apparently you were lucky. My penultimate task of the 1st volume of Caphras' Record does not end without knowledge of the musical spirit. I tried to complete the last task, it is being completed, but the 4th volume of Caphras' Record is not activated, since the 1st volume is not considered finished. Judging by BDOcodex, the knowledge of the musical spirit is in the arena "O'dyllita Castle". So perhaps this knowledge can still be obtained if you go to this arena.

6. loboram

7. ii1

ii1 New Member

It didn't take me long either, I found it too. But there are a number of problems:

1) To talk to this spirit, you need to get to him. But how to do it? Bdocodex.com indicates the place where the spirit is located as the location of the game, but in reality it is impossible to get there, this place is separated by an invisible obstacle, and there is no passage there.

2) There are many sites on the Internet where it is described how to get the knowledge of "Shadow of O'dylitta", but only 14 knowledge are described everywhere, and the fifteenth (about the musical spirit) is not even mentioned anywhere. There are no instructions on how to get to him.

3) This place (where the spirit is located) is probably in the arena, but these are just my assumptions, and I do not know for sure. If it were written somewhere on the Internet that in order to communicate with this spirit, you need to go to the arena, it would bring at least some clarity, but there is none.

4) Even about this arena I could find almost nothing on the Internet, there is practically no data about it in my language, I tried to find a video about it, hoping to see this spirit, but I didn’t find anything useful.

loboram likes this.
  8. loboram

Yeah okay, you are probably right about this, as I have seen it several places around the game-world. I am an explorer and frequently go places "I am not supposed to".

I will add the GamezBD main developer to this conversation, in the hopes that they will check and see if the geo-engine is making it impossible or not, also make the necessary tweaks to it, so that the players here on GamezBD can get that last bit of knowledge. Alternatively, the knowledge has to be given to a NPC and revealed through the Amity mini-game, right?

@Kolka sorry to disturb your work, but this might be a small, minor and easily fixed bug. If possible could you please take some time out of your busy day, and check it out for us?

9. stlord

stlord New Member

Here is it:
    Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg

10. loboram

Hello and Welcome to the GameZ-network forum community. I am NOT a part of the GameZ-network staff, but I do like helping out when I can.

Did you acquire the knowledge that was missing in the OP (Original Post)?
    If so could you take a screenshot of the interaction screen with the NPC?

Also just in case you have missed it, if you want people to believe what you are posting is correct, you aren't actually allowed to edit/modify the screenshot at all. If you make modifications to the screenshots, then they might be fabricated, or from another server. So just for the benefit of all, don't modify screenshots, just leave them intact.

11. stlord

stlord New Member

Hello.
    Yes, I got that knowledge. There is proof:
    Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    Unfortunately, I didn't think to make screenshot before acquiring knowledge, but hope, this one is enough.

loboram likes this.
  12. loboram

AWESOME work @stlord SO many thanks, and I really do hope that the rest find this useful as well ;)

13. ii1

ii1 New Member

2023-11-25_35581659.JPG 2023-11-25_35606375.JPG My game looks different. The bridge is destroyed, it is impossible to fly over it on a pegasus, it is impossible to swim across the water to the island. There is an invisible barrier that prevents you from getting there. And as you can see in the screenshot, if you open the map mode, I don't have a bridge, there is just a road. And there is not even an "O'dyllita Castle" node. So again, I can only assume that this is an arena, and you got there by entering the arena. Is it true or not? I have never used arenas, if it is an arena, a big request to say, is it possible to get there alone, or do you need a group? How can I get there? If it's not an arena… Well, then I do not know how it can be that different players have the same location made differently.

14. stlord

stlord New Member

Looks like you play on private server.
    Это точно официальный сервер?

15. ii1

ii1 New Member

Это GamezBD EU Сервер. Уж не знаю, официальный он или не очень.

16. stlord

stlord New Member

Неофициальный. Это точно. Так что косяк именно у них. Контент добавлен не полностью.

17. ii1

ii1 New Member

Ну да, теперь я вижу, что ваши скриншоты сделаны не на этом сервере, сразу не догадался обратить внимание. Просто это форум Gamez, тут как бы игроки серверов Gamez обсуждают свои проблемы. А сторонним людям (тем, кто с других серверов) видимо не совсем понятно, что GamezBD – это несколько другая игра, чем та, в какую играют они. Тут есть свои знаковые достоинства – жемчуг дают бесплатный (каждые пол часа), моды разрешено ставить, и даже их поддержка встроена в игру. Но обновления ставят с большим запозданием, порой в годы (насколько я понимаю). Поэтому контент может сильно не совпадать с контентом других серверов. Я как бы к местным игрокам обращался, спрашивая про музыкального духа. Думал, может кто знает, как до него добраться. Но видимо пока никак (хотя я всё ещё не уверен в этом на 100% - вроде бы здесь есть арена, которая располагается как раз на острове, где должен быть этот дух).

loboram likes this.
  18. loboram

"
    Well, yes, now I see that your screenshots were not taken on this server, I didn’t think to pay attention right away. It’s just that this is the Gamez forum, where Gamez server players seem to be discussing their problems. And outsiders (those from other servers) apparently do not quite understand that GamezBD is a slightly different game than the one they play. It has its own significant advantages - pearls are given free (every half hour), mods are allowed to be installed, and even their support is built into the game. But updates are delivered with a great delay, sometimes years (as far as I understand). Therefore, the content may differ greatly from the content of other servers. I kind of turned to local players, asking about the musical spirit. I thought maybe someone knew how to get to it. But apparently not yet (although I’m still not 100% sure of this - it seems that there is an arena here, which is located exactly on the island where this spirit should be).
    "
    Google translate for all of us that don't read Russian.

I believe that it might have something to do, with one of the major updates that Pearl Abyss created, has some geo-engine rework. Maybe it is just a matter of finishing the main questline?

19. ii1

ii1 New Member

I'm sorry if I misunderstood something from your post, I use yandex-translator, in this case it had some rough edges in translation. I have completed the main quests of O'dyllita, I have not completed the task that the NPC gives, located just on the broken bridge leading to O'dyllita Castle. I had an idea that maybe the bridge would be fixed if I completed this task. But it demands to kill 1000 turu monsters (I do not know how these monsters are called in English, the BDO game has a very free translation of the names into Russian). My equipment (291/378) is not enough to kill these monsters alone, among the turu there is a magician with remote attacks who knocks HP off me easily, I do not know what to do with it. I have killed only 1 turu from 1000, and there are not even any options for more here. Do you think it's about the turu, and if I kill 1000 of them, the bridge will become fixed, and the O'dyllita Castle node will appear? Then I have a question for you – how is this place displayed on your map? Is the bridge whole or broken? Is there an O'dyllita Castle node or is there none? If you don't have the bridge and the node, then I will still be doubtful about the idea that it's about quests. If there is the bridge and the node, well, then it's definitely about quests.

loboram likes this.
  20. ii1

ii1 New Member

[Update] 11/30/2023
    - Added O'dyllita Castle Musical Spirit spawn at Thorn Castle entrance (near Aliluna) to possibility to obtain same named knowledge

The problem is solved, thanks to everyone who tried to help, and of course to those who helped, who fixed this problem in the game.

loboram likes this.