1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I think my 'The Last Stronghold, Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea' quest may be stuck in the 5-man stage

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by TexasTwurkTeam, Nov 13, 2023.

1. TexasTwurkTeam

TexasTwurkTeam New Member

I just redownloaded the game yesterday after a while so I apologize if this has already been covered. When this questline came out, and when I started it on this server, the solo option didn't exist. I got to about puzzle 3-4 then quit. I took a long break after. I see the option to enter Vakmalkea solo online, but not on this server. My quests all still say they're 5-man activities. I have full pen gear, boss armor, BS weapons, tungrad accessories. Every video I see online has no mobs and they 3 tap the thing I need to kill for the Searing Heart Piece. I have like 30 enemies instead of zero and barely tickle him with damage. Does the solo option just not exist on this server or is mine bugged?

Still from YouTube. No mobs and the guy killed it in seconds
    [​IMG]

Screenshot from when I start to do it. It ramps up to about 15-25 enemies pretty quickly.
    [​IMG]

2. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Nope, we have 2 years old version so we not have solo version yet. Next we have a lot of bugged quests. So I cannot continue recording some videos.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2023
  3. TexasTwurkTeam

TexasTwurkTeam New Member

Ah okay, thanks for confirming for me! Wasted two Talibre's Tears but oh well.