1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kayıp Katkı Puanı

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Ndr, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Ndr

Ndr New Member

Bir süre önce oyuna tekrar girdim ve bazı eşyaları kaybettim, bazı kiralık eşyaları kaybettim ve şu an 33 puanlık bir puan kaybettim. lütfen yardım edin!
    bilgi aile adı : Nder

2. Ndr

Ndr New Member

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GameZ-network forum community. I am NOT a part of the staff, but like helping out when I can.

I can see that you aren't used to using a forum, don't worry most young people feel the same.
    First up, there are several Sections, and Sub-sections of a forum page. If you just scroll down a bit, you can clearly see that there is a section for GamezBD. So for future reference, please post threads in their intended sections ;)

Secondly, and this seems to be a really difficult thing to fathom for the young people, that you cannot modify screenshots/videos, and expect others to take the "proof" seriously. The only way you can submit proof, is without ANY modifications to it.

Oh yeah, I am sorry if you feel that my comments about "young people" make you feel attacked, but I have zero idea about who you are, and can therefore not know your age either. I was merely saying that people who grow up, without ever seeing or using a forum, are usually young people :)

4. loboram

"I re-entered the game a while ago and lost some items, lost some rental items, and am now down 33 points. please help me!
    information family name: Nder"

I would suggest that you start using Google Translate, or use the Turkish subsection of the specific languages section, at the bottom of the main page. Not that it takes a lot of time nor effort to learn English, I mean just imagine how many more people you would be able to talk to :)

In answer to your questions, there have been about two or three major updates to the game as a whole. Some of those have reworked the Contribution Points system, and others have removed "free"-items such as Oasis-gear.

It is far from the end of everything, and it is indeed INcredibly easy to get the basic gear, as well as turning it into the new season Tuvala gear set.
    So you just need to make a season character, and do the main questline, the one that the Blackspirit keeps telling you to do. Once completed, I think up to the start of Valencia, then you should have full PEN gear and laughing about how easy that was.

5. Ndr

Ndr New Member

what did you talking about ? have you any mind issue ? ı already check the forum but i need to talk with GM because i cant any answers . and i shuld to say i know what am i write i think it is more easy to me and get understand.

Thank you any helping

6. Ndr

Ndr New Member

i need to help on this situation do you have dicord ?
    https://discord.gg/UFWdp4qA
    meet me to this channel
    i can share my screen can you help me ?
    or something any help you can ??
    i dont want to start again it is so exhausting and need more time and i have a few hours some day mostly weekends..

thanks for any helps

7. loboram

https://grumpygreen.cricket/season/

This is the easiest way for you, this way you can read at leisure, and eventually get the Tuvala gear to PEN.

8. Ndr

Ndr New Member

Ben did it already do not helping me