1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The community is desperate for an update

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by cblue3, Dec 23, 2023.

Tags:
  1. cblue3

cblue3 New Member

Hello,

Let me start by saying thank you to all the people who work hard to make GamezBD a reality. It's often under appreciated how much work goes into maintaining and updating this game, and I imagine that, for many of the devs, its something they do in their free time.

I love GamezBD, and I want it to thrive. It sad seeing many of the friends I've made in this game leave and go to retail. The average player count is about half of what it was a year ago, when Corsair and Sage were released. I am making this post to simply suggest that adding new classes and updating balance be made the highest priority. Based on everyone I've talked to in this community, I truly believe that these updates, more than anything else, would increase the game's player count.

Please consider giving the community an update regarding the status of new classes and class balance. I think it would go a long way towards keeping this community engaged.

Thank you and happy holidays

2. HeyHelpMePlz

HeyHelpMePlz New Member

Thank you Kolka & Dev's. Wish ya'll the best, keep it up!
    2024 gonna be a great year for GamezBD community! That's all i hope, That's all i wish!

- Sincerely, Your Customer, Player and Supporter.

TexasTwurkTeam, cblue3 and Beelin like this.
  3. Beelin

Beelin New Member

The community is clamoring for new updates, we hope that we will get them at the beginning of 2024.

TexasTwurkTeam and cblue3 like this.
  4. TexasTwurkTeam

TexasTwurkTeam New Member

Yeah I was super excited to come back with a group of friends that were new to BDO in general, but the honeymoon phase is wearing off fast since it's more or less in the same state it was in when I took a break 2 years ago.

Horses aren't selling due to low pop, you have to craft virtually everything yourself because the market is empty, multiple classes missing, massive QoL missing via Magnus storage and everything else that it entails, T5 pets, T5 fairy, and more. LoML may be too new to be considered. I did find myself finally getting into life skilling for a few weeks but the newness has worn off and it's back to the exact same content from 2 years ago.

Official confirmation as to whether or not a major update is even planned would go a long way.

SunflowerTwix and Beelin like this.