1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server down?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bigtime, May 30, 2024.

1. Bigtime

Bigtime New Member

I can log in, but I can't join the server. It says the server is down, but it's been saying that for almost three days. Did we lose the server permanently or is this simply an extended maintenance?

Thank you.

Last edited: May 30, 2024
  2. BlueGhost

BlueGhost New Member

Hey, yeah I just downloaded the game and I was super hyped to play an old favourite onece again, I was sad when I saw the server login is down.
    I hope a team member will answer soon, or the login will be repaired.

Bigtime likes this.
  3. Bigtime

Bigtime New Member

It's been four days now and I fear the worst. If this is nothing more than maintenance, it's been the most prolonged maintenance I've experienced thus far. I hope an admin will reply soon before the few remaining people stray.

4. Bigtime

Bigtime New Member

Yay! The server is up and running, and running great. BlueGhost if you're new to the server and could use some help, let me know. I'm on the Elyos side of the house so if you're Asmo I can only offer you a quick death :p. So load in, have fun, and bring a friend!:)

Kulasmith likes this.