1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

That's enough! Update the Server

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by SeniorWess, Jul 26, 2024.

1. SeniorWess

SeniorWess New Member

What are you waiting for the big updates, like magnus, morning light, new characters etc ? Tell us something except " I dont know when". Will you do or not ? We're about to go crazy.

2. JonnoD

JonnoD New Member

Hey guys, I agree, please give us an update, I was an avid player on GameZBD, though I left after a lack of updates, I recently started playing on retail and they are far ahead of GameZ, when 2 years back you were only a few months behind which I could understand, though lacking classes (5 currently, I admit Dosa I'm not expecting anytime soon, though still no Drakania) and massive updates like the Magnus, what has happened, I would like to come back to Gamez, though the current state is far too behind, please give your players an honest update at least. Best.

3. neosetcf

neosetcf New Member

just go to retail, gameZ is not worth your time anymore, or you could go to melissa games, if you went there two years ago you would have already been decent gear by now, management here has gone drasticly down hill anyhow.

4. SeniorWess

SeniorWess New Member

Melissia has an absurd economy, riddiculous drop rates, lots of bugs. I tried many servers, I think Gamez is the most reasonable server but we have a shit admin. What he is doing ? We dont know.

5. neosetcf

neosetcf New Member

This is also why alot of other private servers are starting to prop up, also what I do know is that the gamez community has gone down hill drastically, and on top of that kolka will make up his own rules or give bans for things that are false and without any proof. Gamez is just not what it was 5+ years ago, and in my honest opinion not worth sticking around in

6. onlydehaka

onlydehaka New Member

Gamez is dead, sadly.

It looks like they cannot update the game and are just doing minor updates, but what killed the server was the radio silence from the staff about the updates that made players run away

7. Hirokaito

Hirokaito Getting there

its crazy to see people wasting their time to login and slander gamez on forum

8. SimpLePlays

SimpLePlays New Member

its crazy to see you log into the forum just to suck kolka pee pee

9. Hirokaito

Hirokaito Getting there

@Kolka

10. Lajos

Lajos New Member

Egy szónak is száz a vége új kasztok kellenének akkor újra lennének játékosok ezen a szerveren....