1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Itempak?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Tesseract, Oct 9, 2024.

1. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Hi everyone,

After some days playing, I was wondering if we'll get an itempak system working? I'd love to be able to move stuff from character to character, or even trade/lend gear to friends, haha.

Ps. I'm happy with the direction of the server, let's keep up the great work!

2. mystr158

mystr158 New Member

Yeah i remember these awesome days with item.pak file.. you have no rank restiction for gear and you was able to trade almost everything + acc WH was working awesome too.

if there is a chance to get something like that it can be awesome.. btw im good with this server too i like it and cant stop playing.

@Noyah @Carl can you look on it please?

3. DevineFury

DevineFury New Member

i hope they mind it,, even if you have Premium account they dont allow us to trade untradable items,,
    or even transfer those item to other character,, hoping there are some recomendation or someone in the admin reconcidering this issue or request
    hoping the Admin would reconceder those primuim account to trade or transfer items ,, its a huge move to enjoy the game for the newbie that picking the rigth character that suits them and for every body that wanted to change charcter

Last edited: Oct 13, 2024 at 1:23 PM
    Tesseract likes this.
  4. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Exactly. At least we should be able to move items in-between characters...

5. taguro

taguro New Member

@Smartik where are you :(