1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Scammed(Have proof)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Excessivez, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Milkshake

Milkshake Getting there

Well feel sorry for you dude...

But for me scamming is not bannable..Is not hack or anything ...He was successful in scamming because his using his brain..Its a ability of a person to make people trust him..and because you trust so much you got scammed...^^(Im not saying that your not using your brain)
    In short its about skills or who ever the smartest guy will succeed..

But again...Im not sure if he'll get banned...

Good luck..And dont be fooled again...

2. elshagan

elshagan Expert

Autumn have spoken, but I do have to say that "impersonating" Gamez staff should still be investigated even if the evidence of the scam is insufficient... It should still be investigated to why the person/scammer in question claimed to be of Gamez staff when as far as I know impersonating Gamez staff ain't allowed... <.< At least it shouldn't be allowed if it is that's a major flaw since it could easily n will be easily abused...

3. Excessivez

Excessivez New Member

Yep, well theres not much i can do know anyway. Thanks for the support guys :happy: