1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Updates?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Nicsanar, Sep 23, 2010.

1. MiniShooter

MiniShooter New Member

Any of you save the cost to maintain a server and updated day to day? Nothing in life is free things are encrypted if the GM / Admins know that but cool but otherwise leave the money to pay someone who knows how. Be patient in understanding the admins, I know things are great but the 2.0 is better to go to secure a server that is in the 2.0 and with many bugs. For admins / GM try to get a little more present on this issue matters, if not often have time and seek to pass more moderators or people you trust to calm people with this type of concerns.Saludos. MiniHealer (asmos). Legion GodsAmry

2. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

the guy just made a type mistake,whats your problem smartass?not everybody can speak/type perfectly english.can i see you typeing Greek or German please?

3. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

good job taking it seriously. I was just having trouble following the thread. I understand linguistic barriers exist, and I'm sorry it offended you <3

4. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

you talk about 2.0?there are 1.9 servers with more updates than Gamez

5. MiniShooter

MiniShooter New Member

Solution

For people who find it difficult to speak / write in another language. I give you this page http://tradukka.com/

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

perhaps because they have more income than this server or are people with more money. But I'm sure there are more people on this server than any other. It's what I think is clear, I have no idea of the percentage being of this server or others. Greetings. MiniHealer (asmos). Legion GodsArmy

6. Nicsanar

Nicsanar Proficient

QUOTE=MiniShooter;235511]For people who find it difficult to speak / write in another language. I give you this page http://tradukka.com/

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

perhaps because they have more income than this server or are people with more money. But I'm sure there are more people on this server than any other. It's what I think is clear, I have no idea of the percentage being of this server or others. Greetings. MiniHealer (asmos). Legion GodsArmy[/QUOTE]

FAIL!

7. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

i was waiting for this too... everyday trolling on the updates page... not seeing any new update

8. anderpr

anderpr Getting there

que ijo d put@##@$ jajajja buena xd

9. Gaudyn

Gaudyn Proficient

Indeed hahaha ........tenemos que esperar todo un mes mas y atrasarnos? la gente se va........y se aburre

10. Mesmar

Mesmar Banned

The updates are invisible guys. You just need to pay attention.

11. meryem

meryem Proficient

Hoping the reason why Carl isnt releasing any updates is because he is preparing the server for 2.0... (@.@)

12. Nicsanar

Nicsanar Proficient

Si Gaudyn... Es lo que está pasando, la gente se está aburriendo y está volviendo a sus servers anteriores o probando nuevos servers... De mi legión ya varios han vuelto al anterior server en el que estabamos porque ya tiene 2.0 y tiene muchas cosas fixeadas ya, como balaurea, armfusion, alianzas, tradebroker funcionando a full, el 90% de las skills funcionan... Sigo teniendo la esperanza de que crystal llegue a estar así algún día... No se... :unsure:

Are u sure??... :andy:

13. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

I don't understand why people wants updates so mutch? I'm happy with server like this. New update (except if it is not for fixing something in current version) can cost us thons of buggs, more bug abusers and problems. I prefer to play on working 1.9 server, than on full of buggs 2.0.

14. Nicsanar

Nicsanar Proficient

:pinched:

This is the problem... We don't have 1.9 full working... Many quest bugged... Many mobs NOT respawned... Many mbos or bosses with wrong, or simple without drop, many skills middle working or not working... U call it 1.9 working? :sick:

15. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

But MOST of them are working. If you're not happy with that, you know the answer - retail, pay to play, or be pationt. You know that sometimes an update is fixing something and ruining something else. Ballance for PvP is ok for now, and this is the most important thing on PvP server i think. Or according to you it is the PvE things, you mentioned?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  16. Nicsanar

Nicsanar Proficient

So.. I talk cuz i can... The first thing... The secont, i'm patient... I'm only asking for a question... and third... Balance for pvp is ok for now?? :andy: U call balanced that i would kill an sorc with the Cleave chain??? O call Balanced that a sorc can kill mi only with glacial shard?? Or other example: Kill someone with the smite chain of the cleric?? U call it balanced pvp???... I think that i don't have mor to say that the server need an update, i don't say that fix 2.0, but please, fix 1.9...

17. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

From my point of view it is ballanced. If it was so unbalanced, noone will actually play here. Or all would be rangers/glads. As far as i see it is ballanced enough, so people to continue to play here. Sorry, but i m not that competent in duels so to investigate how ballanced are all chars, but i see how it is on mass PvP. Still from my point of view, i see no problem. I want to have fun in PvP and i have it so far. I only can hope, if there wil be soon an update, it to not ruin the situation.

18. ciufpuf_plus

ciufpuf_plus New Member

tell me 1 idiot who makes all the quest in a high rate server where u make lvl 55 in a few hours and the full armor in a day...this is a high rate server meant for mass pvp..quest are for low rates retail like servers..and i doubt that u will enjoy the 1x rates..i played there and i was making a 2-3 hours quest for 1-3kk xp..and here u get 10kk by killing a mob..

19. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

I just realize, that it is mid-rate section (how newbie i am...). Still the situation in crystal is the same as gamez. I played on crystal and i m still thinking absolutely the same.

20. ...

... Proficient

some quest give u item u cant get anywhere else ex. fenris gears unless u donate or get through voting