1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Updates?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Nicsanar, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

I doubt you want to make this quest, due to it will take you less time to vote for those items. Believe me it is not that simple. Still i don't know if there is a privite server, where actually all compaigns are working, so you can make the quest. You know, that in order to make it, you have to finnish ALL compaigns, including Steel Rake part. So if you want those items, i recommend - vote.

2. ciufpuf_plus

ciufpuf_plus New Member

well fenris and mirangent quests are no broken as well as the 1 in brusthonin who gives u lvl 50 wings..those quest are blocked cauz they put those items in the item shop..

3. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

you do realize that if gamez were to ever get zetta core like most other servers, a ton of bugs and new content would be added? Also, devs could help solve a lot of issues. I don't get why you would ever say you don't want updates x.x

4. ciufpuf_plus

ciufpuf_plus New Member

yeah but zetta core is not open source like AL..and they blacklisted gamez aswell..i had an account there just for sniffing around and they ban me in 2 days for innactivity..and anyway gamez will never had zetta core because of the story with AU..every1 knows so i don't have to do story lessons now..

5. CakeBaker

i know they blacklisted gamez, but I'm just stating that if Carl EVER manages to patch things up there, he would be good. since AL is coming to a standstill, there updates are gonna dry up, and Carl will eventually need to start finding a new strategy to work with.

6. ciufpuf_plus

ciufpuf_plus New Member

yeah but since AU close cauz such a big server like gamez never helped them and now with zetta i doubt that carl will spend 1 cent with them..

7. Nicsanar

Nicsanar Proficient

everyone has from your point of wiew the reason... Everyboy have the reason... At least al we want the same thing... That the server growms up... And i think that if we help de Devs, doing that, and posting at the bugg section all the bugs that we can see... In a future we can have a better server =)

8. CakeBaker

true, gamez will have to add to the development in zetta to use its core. Also, it doesn't help that gamez's new "dev" trash talked zetta. I'm sure that won't bode well with them either.

9. ciufpuf_plus

ciufpuf_plus New Member

yeah i saw that post..too bad for them..but like u said AL is going pretty bad..i saw only a few things to come out there in the last 2 weeks..so idk what will happen if AL will ever close and gamez won't make peace with zetta..

10. Yumeka

Yumeka Getting there

We dont have 1.0 half working ahahaha - private server are big joke :))
    You want 2.0??? fix first bug on 1.0 - 1.5 ....
    Played 2 month on china's retail 1.0 etc and 9 month on retail euro 1.5-1.9 version and this and othere private are not aion it's just joke :D

I play here for fun, as already mentioned, not once but with a smile on her lips look at the people who fly here in full donate equipment and think they are pr0, I'm curious why not play on the official breaking since have enough money to donate here ^ ^ lawl

Here are basic things do not work, m.ressist, P. Def, Attack speed cap for weapons, the majority of instances, even the mobs do not move, bossy hero can kill the 3 people - do not use the skill ^ ^ I can here write 3 pages about what act wrong or broken at all

no offence xD

11. Aprophis

Aprophis Proficient

crapshit.. wtf.. only for donate.. money making bast** so.. whats now anyone makes all recent quest to get fenris / miragent and then quest is blocked by GMs? WTF!!

can anyone confirm this?

12. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Why do these people that get banned keep coming back with new forum names? -_-

Anyway, updates will come eventually. If the server works and is running, isn't that enough?

13. Fluqui

Fluqui New Member

I think it wont take too much more time to get 2.0 in AL-Core which is the core of Gamez & Crystal, the problem with this things is that rushing usually make things worse. PATIENCE !!

14. ciufpuf_plus

ciufpuf_plus New Member

well first off all if u want no lag and no bugs go pay and play retail..as i know gamez is a private server and u play for free..some people is doing hard efforts for u to play this nice game..but anyway some people like to ask more and more things and complane about things but they never think that this is a free server..

yeah i come back with a new id so?!..as u can see i changed my atitude and my acccount will be unbanned in a few hours..