1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

omg fix these stun rates

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by meanbusiness, Sep 26, 2010.

1. myaion001

myaion001 Proficient

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

2. iceweaver

iceweaver Sati Saigan

yeah in this case, stuns are set to 100 percent... i think it would be better if the server will just have it set to some certain percentage lower than a hundred. Ü

3. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

I Think you guys didn't got my point, UNWAVERING DEVOTION IS NOT WORKING AS IT SHOULD BE!!! at least i think so, it was supposed to increase your stun resist so much, and everyone is able to stun you with that buff on!
    and the same for the AETHER ARMOR for Templars it should be supposed to resist archers sleep as well as sorcerers sleep, cursed root, summoner fear, it resist most sorcs skills, same for summoners, but doesnt resists their cc's, so whats the point? just to survive a little bit more? well they just keep u cced till it ends and then kill u, would just make u last a little bit more if they in number of course
    im not complaining about anything else as you guys crazy talking out there lol

4. Ufah

Ufah New Member

it's funny how ppl that play in a 20, 30 man group like to say "go get some gears, go get some scrolls, bla bla bla"
    is it so hard to notice that stun rate is pretty much close to 100%, if not so? and i'm talking about a full abg set with resists skills and stuff.
    it seems only ppl that do not play the game style "50 against one" would notice that...

5. Hiltana

Hiltana New Member

well this will be a dump...

Okay Im A templar with full ABG plate AND have a ABG Chain set. and the stuns are just to high and we all know that.

Just w8 untill u get stund for 5 fights in a row, and i know how to play a templar.
    Not like 50% here dont that have never played retail. IF i say IF! the stun rate gets lower it WILL be more funny in a pvp and World pvp.

cux then its the players skills and not the Toons skills that make you soo ZOMFG good.

Honest Who here will stop playing if the 100% rate is lower? NO ONE!

Dont give me bull shit like gear dif... if u are stun locked just give up. u can use ALL buffs u got and pots scrolls and u will still die no jock.

me and my friends tested this and as far as we can tell u the rate is 100%. Or like 99.9% soo u can pray to what ever we pray too, to get that 0.01% resist..

well iknow the spelling sucks but dont have time to sit here all day.

One's More Start The Flame WAR!:devil:

6. Arc

Arc Proficient

this is not private server if u looking for balance pvp., have u ever see any skill fix update or something like that??

7. Hiltana

Hiltana New Member

Thats just not relevent to the subject. :pinched:

8. Arc

Arc Proficient

as the tittle say, he want stun rates got fixed. which u wont get in this server.

so discussing how skill or something should work will be useless, i never see update for broken/bugged things. even obelisk in primum still bugged :pinched:

9. Crusher

Crusher Expert

I create a Topic with the same subject, i play as Glad and when im fighting 2 or more players at same time that have stun its just impossible to kill them... even if they are noob and naked.

My topic >>> http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=26405

They send u in a stunlock for like 40 seconds or more and u cant even use pots os skills...

guess what peopleo replyed?

"QQ"

"stop crying the server is like this"

"u are noob go learn to play"

"the server is like this if u dont like it leave it"

As i can see stupid people posted here too... its normal, trolls are everywhere theses days.

The fact is, STUN IS OP AND IS RUINING THE PVP!

The question is: WHY DOESN'T AT LEAST 1 MEMBER OF STAFF SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

STUN IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY! Every1 knows but noobs will defend this kind of bug cuz otherway they will never kill a player in game!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    2 people like this.
  10. Hefner

Hefner Banned

+1 to this thread, basically if you're against multiple players you're ****ed. You'll be lucky if you get out of stun.

11. Camila

Camila Mordez Moi Forum Legend

its freaking hard to pvp on 3x1 or more
    im a glad, and its pretty easy to get rid of 3-4 ppl alone.
    but get one stun and:
    gz stunlock moar

if stun resists was working fine, things would be waaay diferent from what they are now.

12. Buttsex

Buttsex Proficient

We haven't seen a useful update in over a month lol I doubt a fix for something this game breaking is going to be happening anytime soon lol

13. Camila

Camila Mordez Moi Forum Legend

yes...
    all we can do its wait, and wait moar. :|

14. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

Lots of things are broken and still need to be fixed / worked on.. But take this into account : Gm's / Admins / Mods have a life... they're not here all day sitting in their chair reading topics of things they already know. . . There's a topic regarding to this.. and all the bugs ingame aswell.. still dunno where it is.. since I never looked for it.. I just saw it once wandering around.. trying to find out why Legion emblems didn't work.. but well. .that's kinda offtopic.

I know stuns are not working properly.. I totally agree with that.. but what about all the skills that are still bugged? Sorc Skills, Assassin Skills, Templar skills, Stun resist skills like Boon of Iron Clad, Templar's one.. and else.. or all the other bugs and else?
    I'm pretty sure developers are working on them.. but remember: They do have a life.. and they can't fix everything in 1 day..

15. Buttsex

Buttsex Proficient

Im not trying to be sarcastic but as far as I know we don't have any real Dev's on our team here lol. Karl isn't a dev and the previous Dev's we did have left due to being mistreated.

16. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

how do you know so much??

@Topic: More cupcakes plox! :happy:

17. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

umm.. actually I got a college degree in programming. . . but well.. I got a life / firends/ bf. and don't wanna spend it fixing things..
    maybeh someday I could make some time to become a dev here.. but not now

18. Buttsex

Buttsex Proficient

It's been pointed out in other threads even earlier we didn't have actual Dev's all we had was Karl taking updated from aion unique and putting them on the server. Now our only devs are from Aion Lightning which aren't exactly our devs. Theirs a reason why our client is so glitchy compared to some others right now, that has to deal with the servers history though.

19. Whitefalcon

Whitefalcon Proficient

haha ^^
    /10char

20. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

I know a glad that can resist most of my chanter's stuns...private servers aren't like retail at all so you might want to consider your ps...