1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

are you all stupid???????????

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by turkonjavla, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Oh, shit! Another Bells-typer.

In all seriousness though, unless you're trying to help, please don't post. ._.;

We can all clearly see he has grammar issues, but he also has a problem. Problem needs to be fixed first, although enhancing his English would be nice.

Turkon, what's your main langauge? If it isn't English, type it in a translator and get it translated to English, for after I read your post, I am now deeply confused. :[

2. sinmaker

sinmaker Proficient

"are you all stupid" ? this is the header for your post?

AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO HELP YOU EVEN IF YOU INSULT EVERYONE?

SERIOUSLY?

im going to refrain from cussing you out ..

out of decency

you are lucky the GM even replyed to your message to help you....

or anyone else for that matter... you have no respect that is obvious... if i was the GM this kind of disrespect would be responded to with a swift AUTOBAN account and all...

we dont need people like this here...

$%*&^ ## $%^ @& ## $#^* !

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  3. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Trust me, what he is posting now would be much harder to read once it's been sent through a fail online translator.

4. snic

snic Respected Member

lmao that was hilarious xD

5. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Nu-uh! Google translator ftw. It's what I use to type in engrish.

I am excited to see what his problem is though, I couldn't finish reading his initial post without getting a headache, and by the time I finished I couldn't bring myself to comprehend it.

6. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Meh, depends on what language really. Seeing a translate does it word for word. And can't automatically adjust phrases to the language 'rules' of forming a phrase.

7. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

lol yea im not from uk/usa and i know that my english isnt perfect becasue i type fast and realy fast i dont eaven watch what i type so yes i have some grammar issues its not that i dont know englih i know english preety much nut i write fast that why i ahve thoes issuses and i didnt mena to insult anyone ,that post i mena its name is because i made more threads not like this and none answrd now when i made thsi see all of u came here thats why

8. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

First time I've ever seen someone blame his bad communication skills on ADHD.

9. DeadlyBabyJoker

DeadlyBabyJoker New Member

Well i advise you to type very slow so we can figure out what your problem is. Because obviously we can not comprehend the sentences you are typing. So i say Slow Down and explain Please there is people here that are not Ass Holes that will help you out and that is what i am trying to do .

Thanks

DeadlyBabyJoker

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  10. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

Are you still having issues Turk? If you are try this since I had a similar issue with the launcher not working. What I had to do is delete Aion all together. I then redownloaded aion using the Cd that and let the game update then copied that file and pasted it and called it Crystal/Games depending which one you are trying to work with. Then just go back to crystalaion.com or gamezaion.com and redownload the launcher into the correct file you just coppies, This way here your retail launcher will still always work and update. Hope this helped I know it worked for me and my game is running fine..

Chunglee

11. DeadlyBabyJoker

^ Yes do that too if it won't work Unstall and install always works but its takes time to do stuff like that too lol

12. Buttsex

Buttsex Proficient

What strikes me is, apart from that mind teasing opening post lol why would anyone bother helping him when his titles says "are you all stupid" it is clear as day this kid is the stupid one lol.

13. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

Obviously it takes time to redownload the game,but it will help in the end if he can't figure out what to do. When I redownloaded it it only took about an hr,but thats with my internet being good.

As far as the other post above this one, Yes he should of named it something else,but what ever don't stoop to his level and bash on him for it. Just try and help him out til he understands it.

anyway peace I'm at school right now.

1 person likes this.
  14. DeadlyBabyJoker

People need to stop being rude arrogant *******s . This solves nothing but makes you look just like him . Have you all though that maybe he is getting angry or even upset cause he could not play aion and no one would actually help ??? People here need to learn to be nice to other people i mean jeeze this is ridciouls like being in Junior high all over again . So yes be nice to the guy dang

DeadlybabyJoker