1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siel and Lumiel - More information

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Nastus, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kecimis

kecimis Proficient Forum Legend

So bad words about ZC as someone said there were slight problems with transition to 2.0, but they are gone now.
    And there were some NPE of course, but its because ZC introduces new features, I havent seen it for a long time here.
    Let see, ZC have working:
    Siege, Armfusion, Pets, Bonuses, No damage hackers, much more working skills, etc
    Cant really remember all, its too much, so sorry about that :)

If you wanna play you PR the way, that everything else is SO bad, than go on, but think about who is immoral then.

3 people like this.
  2. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

i didnt get this part also

3. jankop

jankop Expert

When will be new update with fixes? like fix for fly in no fly zone?

4. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

exactly, thanks so much kecimis.

@Nastus you keep stating stuff as if we "won't understand" but the people who gobble all this up are the ones who have no clue whats going on. Zetta blacklisted gamez, and lets face it, AL is not comparable to zetta. You can lie to the masses all you want, but seriously don't lie and trash talk the better core. Toasty already set you in your place, and if he doesn't have the credentials to speak about it...lmao. Same with kecimis. You don't realize there are people on these forums who do know a lot about the emu development of aion, and because of that, you made yourself seem ignorant.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  5. chocochow

chocochow New Member

hey, i thought the "fixed" the player cap for Siel?? I've tried to connect about 7 times, still not working??

6. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

you can log in now.i'm in game

7. cobweb

cobweb Expert

More Power to gamez hohoho ^^

8. lamfufu11

lamfufu11 Proficient

Well, this indeed can become troll. Your greeting was awful.
    LOL.

Work on your people skills, players/donators will eat you alive even i you are the best Dev there is.

Prove yourself before ranting to us, just a suggestion and no disrespect Nastus.

9. crazytsunami

crazytsunami New Member

great for us we have a new staff member and this one is a dev.. for me that mean less troubles with the server in general no matter the time that take.
    two the ppl who want to disagree the way that this server is managed.. well, let me say one simple thing: just find another server ><
    for the ppl how rage/flame/troll without a real reason, let me say one simple thing: find a life and live it

on the other way i was bored of read each page of this thread when i only find a lot of stupid post whit agrees and disagrees of other stupid post and no one of them add good or important info, so excuse me if my question was answered: the new server share the old server's database?
    as i read in one of the good first post is not a temptation play in a server, got a lot of stuff (say abbys point) and then go to other server and dont have the same thing. i can add that some times could have a leak of player = bored server mean while the other one is at the half of the cap (expecially at some times of the day - remember, the half of the world sleep while the other half are trying to kill something ^^)

anyway.. sorry for the long post, my bad english, and if you think an update of the first post with some nice answers to the very good question sounds reasonable, please do it.

again, welcome to the staff i hope you have a great time with this crazy community ><

greetins

1 person likes this.
  10. Azmodius

Azmodius RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR

well... welcome aboard nastus. hopefully we can get this server fixed and running smoothly

11. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

guys guys he sayd GAMEZ EMU..that's meaning they have their own emu..so they basically are taking all the credits and stealling all the hard work from AL and AU(now close)..that's sad..

i saw AL fixed the sieges so maybe gamez will take the credits for that too..GAMEZ EMU lolz..Carl playing with java..

12. kecimis

kecimis Proficient Forum Legend

The most saddest thing is thats true.

But its coming back to Gamez, because it was was of main reason why AU ended and AL is no longer in good shape, so I wonder how this GameZ EMU will work now, if they have nowhere to steal.

1 person likes this.
  13. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

yeah but if they have their own emu [GAMEZ EMU] is a piece of cake for them..joking!!..btw i'm gonna stop talking about this cauz 99.99% on this forum don't know what's ZETTA CORE..AL and AU..

never mind lolz..

14. qwerty456

qwerty456 New Member

Thanks for the info, if you didnt expect the users to flood i you were in for a surprise lol

15. Darkempress

Darkempress Proficient

Lol, I'm pretty sure that by Gamez Emu Nastus meant the emulator that Gamez currently uses (which is AL). I don't think he was trying to say that Gamez uses it own emu...
    I may be wrong.

16. iceweaver

iceweaver Sati Saigan

Thanks nastus!

Wow.. this has been really helpful. i think all players should read the info that Nastus has provided, instead of whining and cursing admins about how inefficient the server is.

STOP WHINING AND START PLAYING.

Regards!

17. iamassassin

iamassassin New Member

when a pro player can say: omg i love gamez aion...no bugs,no crashes no flying elyos....
    Well donators does not care about inside comunity wars,decievings,lies, they want performance and less bugs server. PLEASE THEM!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.