1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

about the GM's and thier events

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by wallchopz, Sep 28, 2010.

1. wallchopz

wallchopz New Member

i have an issue on the current GM's who are hosting events..its really nice to host events that players would be active on participating but there is one flaw in your games..you wont write your name on announcing it..its either asmodians or announcement but we don't know whom to whisper to..if thats the case how are we gonna participate..Ive been whispering almost all the GM's i know, even the ones that are retired just to make sure i can join the event..but with disappointment the picking of players are already done..you really should do something about it. it has happen a lot of times now not knowing whom to shipser to since the //gmlist command wont work...we rush typing who ever is online.. until time runs out..if you reply to this post i appreciate it, much oblige thanks..

2. Teilak

Teilak Banned

I've seen some of this too

Would be helpful if they included their name it in, though not all gm events are like that.

3. Hitsume

Hitsume Proficient

He shouted his name on his first announcement.

4. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Most of us do put our name in the response, unfortunately tonight the GM in question just forgot to add it in a few times. Its a natural mistake that anyone could make, and I apologize on their behalf that you didn't get into the event, hopefully next time you won't have any problems ^_^

5. wallchopz

wallchopz New Member

yah but what about the ones who missed their names because they just recently log in???,,and fortunately knew the answer and things like that,,it should be his name all the way and not replacing it by asmodians or announcement..thanks anyway for your replies on this topic, appreciated itby the way edixoid hope u still remember me, its me Iacen my in game character name..hmmm maybe u forgot but we got pretty close back then..^^,hope it wont happen again coz i really do wanna join ^_^..game!!!tnx every1

6. Mesmar

Mesmar Banned

*Ahem* Trustfire.

7. Ufah

Ufah New Member

i'd rather if gms were jailing ppl fly abusing instead of doing events, honestly... kinda stupid when u got 15 elyos flying all the time and gm does nothing but events...
    except for Villainy and Autumsdisgrace, i rarely see gms taking mine and other ppl reports about fly abuser... thx u two for saving the day lol

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010