1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game Masters

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by hexadecimal, Sep 29, 2010.

1. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

YEah this is a feedback thread... I have tried to contact several GMs once a while either for events, misc questions, hacker reports ect.

I've noticed that none of them even bother to answer back, they just ignore you and do nothing, even if you are reporting a hacker with proof..

So yeah...it is a negative Feedback that i hope will be heard and a change could be done, can we get more competent GM's that actually take the time to answer members?

And can we get rid of the hackers? it's getting annoying to attack some guy with all your top skills and do 0 damage each time then die off a 10K dmg hit...

2. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

they should hire lots and lots of trainees. :) hehehe

3. janiphs

janiphs Expert

lol GM will ignore u if u PM them with nonsense things... but if it is important they will answer u quickly as soon as they can!

4. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

What if they make an event and you PM them on time to join the event but doesn't let you in the event then you ask them how come you couldn't participate and they give you absolutely no answer? this just happened today with trustfire.

Also i also tried PMing about the LFG channel, Hackers ect as i mentionned up in the previous post, never got an answer...they even disconnected me for PMing them once....

5. janiphs

janiphs Expert

lol in that case so many PM recieving by Trustfire so he cant intertain all of us..

and he just nids 12 players... so he just choose the 1st 12 players to PM him... then sometimes GM`s will say.. "enough Pm`s"

6. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

yeah ''enough PM's'' i know they do that but this time they didn't and still is it asking for too much for a reply such as : ''i only needed 12 players you responded too late sorry''?

I mean we're not dogs here, they can answer us...instead of leaving us in the blue in confusion with no answer, it pisses me off.

7. janiphs

janiphs Expert

lol its imposible :( their time will be wasted to just replying to us...

u nid to be understanding lol!

8. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

if i do what u are saying i will stay more than 45 min responding every single pm, we just get more than 100 pms each event that we do, is impossible to answer everyone telling that i just need 12 and u are not in this 12.

9. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

My point is not just about events dude, it's about ANY single PM i make to a GM is ignored, 100%.

Not just event PMs.

As far as i know i would do a better GM than all of them united atm.

10. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

Your just unlucky.

Only two times I've EVER PMed GMs online I've gotten a response almost instantly.

11. Angal

Angal [AM]Karissa's Evil Kitty

What is your problem you so desperately need help with?

1 person likes this.
  12. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

Well for 1, theres not enough GM's that are active... (having abit more would prolly increase the time for each gm to answer other players)

For 2, Most Elyos speedhack, and you hit them for 0 dmg with +15 weapons, and their glads use second wind like 2-3times in 1min when cooldowns 5mins, so theres too many hackers and not enough gms to deal with them.

For 3, The LFG channel, i would of liked to know when it's coming back...but when i PMed a GM to know i got kicked out of the server.

For 4, When you report a hacker to a GM, either they completely ignore you OR just say ''post on forum''.... : Post on forum <---Laziest thing to say.

I'd get a hacker report i wouldn't ask them to waste time on forum and wait 10hours for a reply, I'd instantly investigate the player, not instant ban, instant investigation to see for myself if the reported players does infact hack.

GM's are just taking the lazy ways out :/

13. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

Answer 1:
    We have social life like some people here, we can't be on all day.

Answer 3: Any gm has no authority to kick someone just because he did one question, u were probably getting dc.

Answer 4: Talking about me: Everytime i get a hacker/bug abuser report i go and check, i just don't answer if i am AFK or doing another things. And yes we ask u for post in forums if is damage hacker (need SS to prove it).

1 person likes this.
  14. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

For 1 : It's normal to have social life, that's what having more GMs to be available is for.

For 2 : Regardless the ruling, I still never had my answer, as i re-PMed when i reconnected.

For 3 : It was not damage hack it was speedhack, and 0dmg hacking, If you wanna go check the post i put in gen discussion about Lightfable and Warhero, go ahead, theres good evidence there.

As of if you absolutely need me to prove my spear is +15 with +5atks, i can also do so, but that should prove that no matter what my weapon should of dealt damage.

15. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

i love that number 3... u said gm replied lazyly right? like "Post on forum"
    And ure lazy to Fraps Too.. Record make it a video and post on forum~ so both lazy we can do nothing.. and we have to understand that GM pays are not that much for them to receive complain every single day.. its not even 2k usd permonth man.. unless the pay is high.. yes we can complain they are lazy.. i dont even know if the gm's get thier salary or not.... (not opposing Gamez/Carl / Kari) just wanna tell this guy that our gm is not highly paid to get super complain like this =.="

16. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

The only thing i can say is. Get some GMS fromj different timezones instead of like 8 out of the 10 from america lol.

Some GMS inj the europe timezone would be nice aswell instead of the 1 or 2 we have now wich i basicly never see on

17. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

iunno I'm pretty sure gms do get alot of pms, sometimes their dancing in the gm island but most of the time their seriously helping people out. About 75% of my pms to them gets a reply so that isn't so bad, just provide alot of information ss/video w/e.

18. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

The only pms i ignore now are about dye jobs.

And i may not respond automatically about a hacker, but i will most likely drop what im doing and go invis, and tele straight to the person in question. Which for the most part turns out to be a person standing still.

19. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

iv tried to convince karissa and carl and the staff that i should be a part of the staff because of my strong experience being a GM S-GM and G-GM. i would greatly help anyone who needs it. but sadly they recruit GMs who have no experience and no time to spend with the community.

20. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

for one I'm not a guy, and i said reply lazy OR ignore.

As of the pay has nothing to do with this.

I administrate a forum and I'm not paid, still i do my job and deal with complaints.

GM's are there for a reason, the pay is irrelevant to what they do.

I wouldn't even require a pay as a GM and i would be doing more than any.