1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Items + Credits lost on Lumiel server

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mightyz, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Mightyz

Mightyz New Member

heyho - I had 3300 credits yesterday , and i bought myself 4 pieces of Mirage set (forgot the 5th piece lol) and 2 lvl 50 pvp earrings + black dye.

I logged some mins after in, and the items were all there.
    I putted some manastones in them, and logged off again for the rest of the day.

Just when i logged in my char was kinda naked lol
    All whats left is 1x Mirage Pauldrons and 1x archon tribunes earring...
    Dont know why the others are missing, but here is a screen of the history that i bought the stuff:

http://img808.imageshack.us/f/credits.jpg/

If there are needed any pics of the inventory or anything else, im ready to make em.
    Would love to get my stuff refunded, and hope this is gonna get fixxed if this is a general problem ;)

Mightyz

2. bradoky

bradoky New Member

I got 2000 credits with my account in LUMEIL server,I bought a pair of ABG corrundom ring w/ my account(badok) then I mail it with my other account(bradoky), I got the mail, but I did not receive the items...
    I hope this problem will be fixed and get back my ABG corrundom rings...
    I will be willing to make the pics of my inventory and anyelse if needed....