1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Marlonx, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

I think that is this:
    or they can try change the location of my character from "Isghalen" to "Beluslan" i dont know.

I only try to help...

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

i'm leveling a ranger but i want to unbug my assassin beacuse he have "ABG" items and it's hurt a lot to get lost :S

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

....T_T....

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Any help? Im just waiting for a miracle... ^^

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Wanna play :S

---------- Post added 10-08-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-07-2010 at 10:44 PM ----------

Any answer? >_<

2. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

well don't panic , since the admins know it , they can give the items to a new char
    (you create a new char and they give you the items/kills/anything else u had)
    not saying they will , but it would be lame if they'd say "sorry we can't solve it"
    and i don't believe they would ever say something like that..
    oh and by the way i said lumiel cause i thought you couldn't log in siel , my mistake.
    message me in game if you wish: Petromaniac
    i'm a noob but i can entertain you a little until you get ur char or ur items back ^^(hopefully)

3. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

i can enter to siel but i can't enter with the character "Marlonx", im ingame with another char >_<

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Im in Panic! T_T, i need a GM, i need to play with my assassin ='(

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

The Gm's can repair this or only the Administrators? Beacuse i talk with Gm and they didn't answer me :S

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

2 days that i can't play with my assassin so sadly, plz help me! T_T

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Thias is the problem if you don't have clearly what im talking about. (Behind the "Aion Client window" is the "Send Log Client window") The problem only affect my main character "Marlonx" beacause i can play with my other characters in the same account, but my main character "Marlonx" have the ABG's pieces T_T

[​IMG]

4. sweeet_4girl

sweeet_4girl New Member

oh ?????????????????????????

5. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Waiting for a good result :)

6. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

You might wanna reinstall the game. Seems like one of your aion files has possibly gotten corrupted.

7. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

But i can enter with the other characters in the same account, it's only this character that have the problem...

8. boobees

boobees Proficient

try logging in on all your other characters first then login on your sin

9. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Do a new topic -.-, i waiting here 2 days for answers...

10. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

You either need to run a virus scan, do a clean uninstall and reinstall of the game. As i said before, probably why its only happening to your one character, but it is encountering an error during your game play of that character. Once you do that, and if your still getting the problem, then we can try and think of a different solution.

11. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

i try it and didn't work :sad:

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I think that was other thing, before the server crash 2 days ago, a user send me a lot of mails to my mailbox ingame with 1 power shard, he send me full mails with the same item and my mailbox get fulled, after that the server get crashed and when it get restarted i have this problem >_<

12. boobees

boobees Proficient

that's how i fixed it when i had this problem. my sin character was doing the same thing so i log on to my gladiator and i saw my templar was still online so i log on to my templar and disconnected him.

13. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Please do what I suggested and let me know. The user that sent you a bunch of mails. Probably attached a virus or something of the sort. Google fsecure and run there online virus scanner and then uninstall and reinstall the game. See if that works.

14. boobees

boobees Proficient

lol people can send virus in game mail?

15. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

But the mails where ingame, at the mailbox ingame not in the forum if you think that, how they can send me a virus ingame? :S

16. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

All depends on how the person does, and yes it possible to send an in-game virus to someone thru the mail system.

17. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Well he only send me mails 1 by 1 and saturate my mailbox and then the server get crashed, im in isghalen, i think that if you can change the location of my character or empty the ingame mailbox of my character the problem get resolved. why i think this? because the new mails that i have to read ingame sobrecharge the system and that throw me out of game only with that character.

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

You can help me with this?

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Well continue waiting for a good answer and for the problem resolved =)

18. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Locking because you don't catch the hint about bumps.

I also have a strong desire to delete the above posts suggesting viruses can be sent in the in game mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.