1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i have enough of this ..looser

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Aldegor, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverjack

Silverjack New Member

U guys are all wrong this is not hack glad have buff from 4k dp zikel threat/ blessing of nezakan cool time 1h but when u use it and next u do relog skill and other skills from dp are redy to use.

2. Gaudyn

Gaudyn Proficient

Hey Looser

Celty, its clean, he´s one of my powerfull Centurions , you need to go to dark poeta and up ur ****ing anuhart +1 to 15, and...vote every 12 hours to get abg stuff...

Ok?

If you want another kick ass, celty not are alone.

3. smokey

smokey Proficient

i'm surprise that this got to 3 pages without any proof whatsoever :unsure:

4. ickeh

ickeh Getting there Forum Legend

lolz i keep laughing cuz he dies so easily, andfor those who says that the isnginias arent working play crystal, they work there, and im not a ranger im a gladiator, who uses scrolls+food and he thinks im a cheater, cuz i know when to use the skills that used before he even fought me xD, and yes, i took care of ur whole party like 4+ players by myself, and im proud of it, if u want more of that i can give it to u, same doses.

Btw, im full abg+ titlle mastarius and no, im not critical like most gladis are...thats why i hit u so hard :}

@Silverjack i dont use those skills unless im fighting deities to capture a fortress, i dont need it, i go 1.7 attack speed with scroll + equip using a spear, thats why he says im faster than a ranger lol.

5. Aldegor

Aldegor Getting there

hey celty ..next time wee meet you're dead.. and why you guys sayd ..cause no matter ..cause is crystal or gamez...one of you just sayd cause insignia dosen't work that's why i sayd cause is crystal..nvm ..close someone the topic and stfu gaudyn you will see you're precious celty will die :))

6. Candyman

Candyman Expert

Without proof ie screenies or fraps then it never happened. Oh one other thing can a GM close this ty as its now turning into a flame thread.

7. Triniel

Triniel New Member

Yeah your right Gaudyn:)
    That looser is always like that hahaha :p

And Celty is not a hacker :D

8. Alaz

Alaz Proficient

aldegor go QQ somewhere else u r just mad cuz u cant play with any class, i remember u had a sin and now glad which is a very easy class to play with, oh btw hes the first noob i see that hav an insignia on and get pwn by an elyo that does not have one, are u mad because of that? QQ

9. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Silver there is no "relog skill". It is bug abuse to which you pretty much just admitted to. :pinched:\

Don't accuse someone without any proof. Thread closed.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.