1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wondering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saiyaman, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

There's a problem when you start with 5 billion kinah and end up with 4x or 6x (1k credit) godstones, Miragents, Fenris, ABG accessories set, 2x ABG swords, Storm Wings, and more.

2. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

Whats the point of having no items that are good to trade?

So you are telling me every time you want ot try a new character you will donate 200$ per set?

Seriously it logically makes no sense.

It would if gms would give the ability to allow people to exchange their EAT/EGT/ABG items at a kinah cost..

Example

I have few items that are pointless now.

I could trade them + 20b to a GM for the items I actually need.

There was a way better way to handle this, but I assume the staff is new to private servers and never ran one before.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

No there isn't why can't someone who knows how to trade make it in a private server? You jealous that you had to work for a week to buy your stuff?

It is actually pretty simple

Making +15 anuhart sets for 2-3 weeks nets good kinah.. and costs nothing.. after 2 weeks I had enough kinah to buy 2k credits x 2 which I ended up trading over and over..

People offer stupid I accept stupid offers. I am greedy and I never sell my items for what they are worth always more.

I been here over and month and this server requires no brain to get gear in... except now a paycheck

3. Prestige

Lol "I assume the staff is new to private servers and never ran one before"

And why do you assume everyone that has these items HAVE 20b. I know YOU do, but I only barely have 2b...around 1.9b to be exact hahahaha. You sound so sketchy, I'm sorry.

4. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

They can have access to my computer if they wish. I already offered to teach them how the hackers hack on this server. I guess they don't care..

it seriously takes like no time.. There is a specific forum about hacking that laughs directly at gamez due to its lack of anti hacks.. it is pretty sad..

I never cheated/never hacked/never duped..

But I probably at some point handle dirty items like most of us dead due to the ass hackers.

Why am I sketchy for having kinah?

You people are so narrow minded you can't trade. When someone offers you a ABG sword for your ABG dagger make them add 2-3 b

Over a month it adds up to alot of extra kinah which adds up to more items.. Simple logic

I also hit gold cap in wow on a level 1 with 1k gold.. (214k is the cap)

5. Prestige

That's the reason why we need to get rid of ways in which duped items are transferred from one character to another. This can also mean your items were duped items that were traded to you from dupers that benefited from you.

I don't see any reason to raise the restriction. It just helps the dupers or people with duped items further trade in the black market.

6. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

Seriously there is a better way for them to make this server "Clean again"

WIPE it... Backup the current data and see what happens if they wipe it, in 2 weeks if it failed then resort back to the backup.. If they realize dupers are not around boom...

Also the few legions I was in helped me with kinah/stones so I was able to get items there that way.

I guess I am very lucky for the amount of gera and time it took for me to get

The fact is I am angry because I wanted to play cleric but missing the 2 main peices.

7. Prestige

You have to understand that there are already many, many duped items in the game that are still around, like many, many EGT and EAT sets for example lol

8. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

the best thing they could do is to revamp their credit shop, stop selling ABG and just implement plat medals correctly. keeping it untradeable after that makes 100% sense. Until then, no ABG unless you donate, but since EAT is available, its not the end of the world

9. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

I do understand that.
    Alot of the egt sets were "destroyed"

10. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

this is what we call a somewhat retail not donation......maybe it would say not donation but selling....
    private server lol.......

carl's making money lol not giving fun now..........

my concern is there some player making item.pak now and what has Mr. Alente(tahas can be trade) given.... maybe they understand and picture out what to be edited in order for them to make there own item.pak that could make there items tradeable

11. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

the item pack has to be installed to the server first for it to affect the items.

But ya carl is profiting from the fact that items are only obtained *BEST ITEMS* from donation..

I can understand costumes etc... but he is getting 200$ per abg set.. sooner or later he people will get upset.

12. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

to tell u really this is the best mmporg game i ever played.....and im so thankful that some private server hosted it free.......now this private server is making money now....lol

13. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

It the end it's all about money. If the gm's were offered a way to stop hacks, why havent they taken it?

14. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

We Steelz Mommie's CCs!

15. Kashei

Kashei Proficient

carl don't gain much last 1.9 patch... he gives tons of ABG for free that time...

16. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Imo, one year is really a long time... Really is for a high-rate. 2-3 months I could understand.

17. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

I can get geared faster on retail then this server.

AKA thats a problem.

Gear on retail is cheaper then donating on this esrver
    AKA thats a problem

Who gives a shit about the sub 1/2 of you are donators.

18. Kiddo

Kiddo New Member

To whoever is complainging about making Kinah or calling rich 20b players hackers...

LOL wow you guys are complaining about making kinah? where have you guys been since this server launched? I've been here maybe 2 months I can make over 10B in ONE WEEK. Here I'll give you a hint. get off your lazy butt and CRAFT POTIONS, SCROLLS, WDK sets, DDK sets, WDK WEAPONS, DDK WEAPONS. oh did I mention craft? last time I checked there are alot of lazy people out there that will pay rediculous amounts of KINAH for these types of items.

19. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

I hate to dispel the conspiracy but the only gearset that can only be obtained from donations at this point in time is ABG

EAT which is extremely comparable and in a few cases actually better than ABG can be gotten via medals which fortress sieges and GM events do hand out.

I've also created a thread explaining our reasoning which can be found here, I suggest reading it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.