1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donaters are now favored

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Interminable, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

I've never donated, and I can honestly say that making untradeables UNTRADEABLE is long overdue.

First off, ABG isn't that much better than EAT, which you can obtain in game. So all the whining about donators having an unfair advantage are really just blowing air out of their ass.(Not to say that I agree with making ABG available only through the "donation shop")

Secondly, I'm sick of people trading 70b for 2K credits. That much kinah is quite obviously gotten by duping, considering 2K credits used to go for 2b just last month or so.

Thirdly, no one will bother duping anything worthwhile, because those items can no longer be traded, ergo they're wasting their time as they can't profit off duping anymore.

How about you take your own advice and start thinking outside the box?

1 person likes this.
  2. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

Numerous reports are saying that drops of the new bosses and such are not working. If i knew they'd be full proof and work then i honestly wouldnt care. What makes you not say these new areas will not end up like DP? Bug city? And there wasnt even a week advance notice or anything? People who lent items are .. screwed. Their friends now have free ABG sets.

3. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

cause I know for a fact every boss except for Ragnarok works correctly. Mastarius and Vielle just need a bit more work on them so that they aren't bugged. And because Alente is still waiting to add loot tables. They will have drops once he finalizes those tables ;P

4. Mercykiller

DP may be bugged but you yourself said that you have full anuhart for your character...

Not sure what argument you're trying to make tbh...

Also, if you loaned ABG to someone... sucks to be you.

5. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

Im using it as an example saying what if future instances will be bugged, then what? I could care less about anuhart now. We'll see how everything pans out.

6. Kashei

Kashei Proficient

dupers are making money on gamez...
    it ok if carl making money than dupers

7. CakeBaker

but they aren't...so your argument is pointless

8. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Donators were always favored. You must have not been here when it was 1.5 -_-

9. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

My argument with YOU is pointless. You have a counter argument for just about every word i say. You cant say there is not one bug in the new areas after a few days of it being out. Im starting to think you are troll , ive never see someone post back so many responses... jeez.

10. CakeBaker

the instances work well enough to be able to get armor through them. And by saying I have a "counter argument for every word you say," you are giving validation to the idea that your argument is weak and not well thought out. You can't say "my argument with YOU is pointless," it just shows how pathetic your argument is overall ;P

11. Korri

Korri Getting there

I have no objection to donating for p2p games, I've done it in the past.

I have a moral objection of donating on illegal servers (private servers), so I'll never do it.

However, I agree, all the recent updates are favoring donators.

Making everything untradeable is ok, it favors donators but isn't game breaking.

Adding set bonuses to ABG is idiotic. ABG ALREADY was the best set, there was NO REASON AT ALL to improve it.

The only reason ABG sets got a bonus is because the PEOPLE WHO DECIDE what to implement had those sets, SUCKED AT PVP, AND NEEDED A BOOST, fcking up the whole balance.

That said, I'm leaving this server and its self serving crew.

12. Mercykiller

[​IMG]
    And here I was thinking there couldn't possibly be someone this idiotic...

13. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Interminable is correct in some sense, what 'actually' is unfair is the unavailability to earn ABG items within the actual game. We can get EAT which is good, I have no idea how people get gold medals so I need to research that. I'm okay with donation people, but it is a true fact about it not being fair because you logically cannot get it in game from sheer hard-work.

Edit: I got some of the items already but I'm away from the game so I cannot log on and my friend has the items. I can't wait a year also because I actually plan quitting this game in mid 2011. Real life comes first and life is getting harder by the minute.

14. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

No im not saying that, lmao i love how you just keep trying to make yourself look good. The context i had behind that statement was that you just dont shut the hell up lol. You even have the nerve to go and disrespect every person who backs me up. I have respect for everyone in the damn forum , including you. My argument with you is pointless because ive learned this already , you cant win a fight over a troll. Period.

15. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

dude i still use anuhart and win vs ppl using abg.... stop crying... and i dont donate actually i really think that every single person that donates real money on a server like this FAILS at life... not only in aion... so u dont need abg to win...im serious :w00t:

16. Deadly

Deadly Proficient

having items that are pure donation is what keeps a private server alive, so yea no point in arguing that :tongue:

17. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

Yeah i know, i agree with you both, the thing is its always said to turn things into just .. profit.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Easy for you to say behind a computer screen. lol no comment.

18. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

but ofcourse dude! woudnt u do the same!? if ur using ur spare time (or all ur freaking life, u know who they are) to keep a server running then u would like to get more and more money from it rigth? gms and devs are humans so greed is on em ^^

19. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

How id run my server is to make both parties viable pretty much , figure out some type of way. Its easier said then done but yeah..

20. Korri

Korri Getting there

I'd like to remind you, that the code is NCSoft's properties and all Aion private servers are technically illegal and piracy.

So blatantly being out to make money out of it is, I'm sorry to say, despicable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.