1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[suggestion] abg/eat

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Hefner, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Hello folks,

As of now, you can no longer trade untradable items due to all the dupers and scammers. The cons of this however, is that many players who do not have money to donate, won't be able to get decent gear. So donaters will literally own the rest.

Some untradables are already obtainable in-game with the use of medals and such, however, it's nearly impossible to get them in a legit way.

My suggestion is that you make ABG/EAT and all the other untradable items obtainable in-game at a fair rate. It should require some work, but not too much. It's a PvP server after all, not a grind-nolife-server.

This suggestion still needs to be refined, so please tell me if you have any ideas. I accept constructed criticism, however, trolls are not appreciated!

If you like this suggestion, please hit the "thanks" button.

Cheers!

22 people like this.
  2. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

bump for my bro and i'm not commenting this cauz i'm too lazy now to read all that stuff

3. Jep

Jep Proficient

support this thread.. :)

4. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

5. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

hurray to tradeable ABGS!!!!!

6. Stacked

Stacked The Original God Glad Forum Legend

My suggestion is to limit the way the items can be used, I'm sure you could set it so you could only trade the items and store them. What I mean is set it so you can only trade the items from player to player. Make it un "Saleable" , "Unable to store in Legion ware house". I'm pretty sure making it so the item is only able to be traded from player to player will prevent duping.

I could be wrong.....

7. Hefner

Hefner Banned

That's a very nice suggestion, would be great if possible.

Bump ~

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Only 30 view, going to bump it~

8. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

I totally support this, make ABG obtainable with AP and medals, same for eat,

and make Miragent/Fenris quests work.

9. alshid

alshid Expert

Agree to this.
    But don't you think donators will be mad about this? I mean they'll pay for something that can be acquired in game. :p

10. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

Not really..... I donate because i work all day... i can only spend like 1 or 2 hours tops every a couple days. So grind and kill all the bosses or gain all the AP or medals needed requires a time i dont have...
    So donation its a viable option on my case... And i love the game so its not an issue.

2 people like this.
  11. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

well most donators pay to be stronger than others xD if u make this stuff available ingame, people will stop donating :p

12. mehran

mehran New Member

im agree with hefner.. donators just pay for items. what we can do.??? its pvp server why alente want to destroy it.
    just make it normal just like 7 month ago.
    please
    Thanks

13. Araqon

Araqon Getting there

So True

Yea true this is happening to boost donations, do you think anyone gives a damn about US PEONS,
    LOL..i am pleading for 2 months for them to save my stuck&inaccesible char..All i gained was to be ignored more than usual :tongue:

14. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Yep. They will get more donator like this. But they will lose more players overall.
    And most of donators don't want to spend 200 dollars something on a private server for ABG set with weapon, etc. They did buy retail aion and buy an account lol.
    I had donated 50 dollars to this server in first 3 days. But then untrable ABG items is just lame, I guess I will be stuck with ranger to get some decent damage or make an new character try something new but stuck with noob armor.

15. Mindblower

Mindblower New Member

thumbs up for this suggestion, i believe being able to get eat and abg through medals and AP is a great idea, i mean they could make it so we get medals from fortress, they are funcional already afterall :}

16. serpisor

serpisor Getting there

I agree with hefner why you make the abg's untradeable? To stop the dupers **** with dupers! I hate dupers but what with gm asistance players must do important trades with gm's so make the abg's tradeable pleaseeee

17. St1ngMeRed

St1ngMeRed Banned Forum Legend

im donator and i want abg be tradble... its np for me.... i like when my enemies have decent gear as me.

18. Silent

Silent Getting there

this not tradeable is stupid desicion... me sm suck all pets are bug and me need change me eat for another and dont trade eat! fk!

19. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Yeah, I understand but I do not agree.

Donations should should be an attractive option, however, there should be an alternative! People should be able to to obtain good gear at fair rates because there are some people who cannot afford donating.
    At the moment there is only one option to get good gear in Gamez; Donating. This should be changed!

I also think that killing good geared enemies is a lot more fun than killing a random newbie with anuhart gear. :p

20. Aprophis

Aprophis Proficient

lol sure u can get eat easy go to keepraids, earn medals spend a week and buy it! if u wanne wear something special (abg) go for vote or donate, hate them QQers who dont wanna spend some time to get good stuff, then donate or let it be... -,-

vote for NO TRADEBLE ABG/EAT!!!!11 its good how it is!
    damn QQers hate ya ALL LAZY B********* xD^^

*joking with last word hihi
    anyway.. goto keepraids, earn medals, make some pvp, spend some time and just get it with this useal way.. if ya ever play on retail servers U KNOW its normaly MUCH HARDER to get thoose stuff, so i like how it is now, DONT CHANGE IT! ppl just need to understand: "nothing is a gift! u must work for it!" ;)

and if u want wear abg, just vote or donate.. its a SPECIAL thing ingame, not for everyone ;) if u wanna wear easy for anyone go for EAT/EGT
    greetings