1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 Week for ABG other traded gear please GM!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Kiddo, Oct 16, 2010.

1. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

Good Idead! Just 1 Week! I Want To Trade My Credits!

2. brainpower

brainpower Banned

true , but after they saw how much people wants this , theyshould reconsider for the good of the server , at least few days to get or give back the loaned items ;)

3. Bucefalus

Bucefalus Getting there

If this is not changed then the market place at forum loose it's purpose cause the most of WTB/WTT/WTS was all about credits xD!

4. Kiddo

Kiddo New Member

because thats all I need to get my stuff back even a couple of days majority of the players are on my ventrilo or my msn. Some of them feel pretty bad right now because they now have my stuff and can never give it back to me. we are all hoping for a decent out come from this.

5. Aprophis

Aprophis Proficient

how that should be done? stupid option.. what did ya think? alente/carl relased one new items.pak for trading that stuff, and after a week they pray anyone would PLEASE delete it to disable trading? and banning each player who dont make that? it cant be possible! EXEPT its all serversided ;)

otherwise, +1 for one day (with announce) cuz i got abg hat/eat dagger left and wanne take them to his owner ^^

6. brainpower

brainpower Banned

it`s only needed to enable server side , or making a minor change in item.pak and put all to download again , not that would be some cosmic science :unsure:

7. Kiddo

Kiddo New Member

All they have to do is adjust it on server-side to allow the trade. its already been adjusted in the item.pak

8. sinmaker

sinmaker Proficient

lols

the reason they didnt tell anyone is because they wanted to surprise everyone so the dupe/cheaters

can't be prepared beforehand.... giving this one week can just ruin what they already begun

this is irreversable.... like the guy said " the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

so close this thread....

whats done is done let no one be prepared to try another scheme/plot

to dupe cheat hack whatever

fellas..... its not happening if I was the one that implemented this i wouldnt reverse it either

9. Arhandjel

Arhandjel Getting there

did you fell on head while you was baby??:andy: if GM enable trading ABG and with some miracle dupers make 100 or 200 ABG sets, whats the use of that??:unsure: cant sell em after trade timelimit is gone, ppl who wanna trading restriction remove have friends with ABG equipment so they cant get scamed cuz they know from who they trade, and noobs who wanna buy duped ABG for low price thats their problem. as for dupers, what will they do if get 30, 40, 50 bil of kinnah which cannot be spended on another equip? buy anuhart or taha and give it away??:pinched:

1 person likes this.
  10. darksided

darksided Proficient

yeah., they all correct sir alente, please, you said to us "enjoy the game" but, apparently, were not, because of that untradable abgs and other bugs, fighting npc's!!!, soul bound anuharts, etc. wat the hek is hapening yow

11. Umetah

Umetah Proficient

i totaly agree with this..but you got to take note that if they did allow us to trade untradeables that means they have to create a new item pak. and once that time period is over how sure can they be that the ppl are going to replace the item pak with a different one. some would probably not change the items pak. so that would mean ...... can any1 tell me?

12. crystalmyst

crystalmyst Well-Known Member

Aprophis doesnt know its a server-side. . . Hehe toinkz. . . . Toinkz. . . Toinkz. . . Funny. . . . . . .

13. Araqon

Araqon Getting there

Its easier to rule the ignorant..so don't be ignorant.

Yes any can tell you,listen closely..You probably don't have the slightest idea how things work, the items.pak wouldn't need to be replaced again because EVERYTHING is already enabled there.What matters is that those items are enabled server-side.Soo they can enable it server-side for a week then again disable it.They don't have to touch the items.pak..Got it? (if not, read again.. :kissing:)

14. Phailed

Phailed Getting there

2 - 3 days is good. I have an ABG Bow borrowed from a friend and he's like WTF? LOL

15. snic

snic Respected Member

really wtf, abs arenot tradable any more? omg >.<

16. blind187

blind187 Expert

yes its untradable.. so bad ~_~

17. raven19852

raven19852 New Member

i tottaly agree 2-3 days more even if it will hurt donations for server, it will keep most of the players here cos they will have the armor it is theirs.

1 person likes this.
  18. Aurond

Aurond New Member

Well i had make a biiig Donate of 200Euro , and i was sharing my items with my 2 Uncles, now with your new Rules i can't take my armor back, are u serius? You sould warn us before you take such a big desition, how can i take my armor back? i have to pay again? lol! i payed 200 euro and now i can't play with my items :mad:

please i need a reply...

19. Arsuf

Arsuf Well-Known Member

I agree with this suggestion, if 1 week is too heavy for the staff then 1-2 days would be good. I just need some of my ABG equips on my other account to transfer into my main. Since this decision goes unannounced before implementing might as well give us a chance to get our ABG items and place it on our main accounts.

20. brainpower

brainpower Banned

this .... so many people are in his situation .
    Stop the donations to avoid paypal refunds , because everything else is easy to handle if people are careful and trade only with GM , then when the free trade period is over , put the donations back .

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010