1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to create a character for both races

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by delnaci, Oct 17, 2010.

1. delnaci

delnaci New Member

[​IMG]

this is for GAMEZAion

thanks

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

This im sure is for new accounts only, if you alrdy had an asmos character and elyos character you are able to continue to make on either race. You do receive a caution message every time you log in tho if you have both asmos and elyos but nothing bad happens.

But being a new account im sure the server files might not have been fully adjusted to accommodate for this feature to make asmos and elyos on same account :(.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Just confirmed, on my main account i have both asmos and elyos characters from before 2.0 release and am able to continue creating either asmos or elyos with no error.

But on my new account i made to test this i am only able to make a character for 1 race only, i made an elyos and now unable to make an asmos for this account.

Please be patient im sure a fix for this will be coming soon, should be a small easy server setting fix that may have gotten over looked.

1 person likes this.
  3. delnaci

delnaci New Member

ok, thanks for the reply

4. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

not just that i cant delete chr. too

5. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Im testing this too right now, ill get back to you in 5 minutes (time needed to delete a character).

1 person likes this.
  6. Kisra

my problem that it dose not appear it will be deleted its just stack there

7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Well i tested and was successfully able to delete one of my character with no erros.

When deleting shut the game down completely, then run it, log in to character select, click the character you wish to delete and delete making sure you type in Confirm Delete correctly with Caps. It should then give a 5 minute timers, either log in another character or close out the game and wait 5 minutes then log in again to check.

8. Kisra

am at work right now so i cant try it

but yesterday tried it as what u said but nothing

but when i get back i will chick again thanks alot dud

9. Killz

Killz Proficient

same problem here..i cant create a asmo on my account that got elyos since 2.0..also i cant even delete the elyos char..and i've got this account since April so im not new nor the account is new.

10. chitra

chitra New Member

I also have the same problem. I have elyos and asmo on the same Id and i want to delete some of the elyos character that i don't use. But it wont let me delete it. I already type Confirm Delete, usually it will said 5 minute wait but since the new patch it does not show anything at all.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

my other issue is i make a new id 3 days before the new patch. after the new patch my character is gone.