1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

wow , what's wrong with elyos?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Eiriz, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Eiriz

Eiriz Proficient

i usually play my asmodian sin as my main, but there's not a lot of arena match going on in asmos.
    so i decide to make an assassin in elyos side.
    omg elyos.....
    i went to arena, i'm alone and most of them have party, i can only kill 1 before i die, i keep on re-enterig the arena and kill of 1 dude (sorc,cleric,ass /ranger since they're squishy) before i die, after repeating this ordeal over and over again, after 30min , they start calling me hacker......
    i was like wtf?

i thought u guys are pro in pvp(that's why i try making elyos char) but when i keep on killing the squishy job u call me speedhacking? grat's, u guys pvp alot, but u guys know nothing

dude that called me speedhacking, nooblau & sleepy. you guys never fight an ass before?

i'm kinda sad that i went and try making toon in elyos side to enjoy pvp instead i'm being called a speedhacker.

i know this is a useless thread/whatever u guys called it. i just want some of elyos that love pvp to think. maybe elyos don't have assassin to fight, i dunno. i'm just pissed, never being called a hacker before in asmos

2. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

*shrug*

Both sides have QQs.

3. Penetrant

Penetrant Getting there

Lol assassin is a real fast Class so don't mind there are Some real stupid guys around there

4. ayzie22

ayzie22 Proficient

where is arena???sorry for noob question XD