1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About Bugged Skills

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by gidanoriginale, Oct 29, 2010.

1. gidanoriginale

gidanoriginale New Member

Dear GMs and Gamez Aion Staff,
    I would like to have a little conversation with you, talking about something really important ingame. Yes, as you have already read, the plot of this thread are Aion's skills.

I've been playing on Aion for a while now, around 6 months or so, when I found this.. Eer, lovely private server, with a nice and huge community. Nothing to say, you did and are still doing a nice work. But also, I've been asking ingame, to some people, what are the things they most want to be fixed in game.

Well, the two answers I always got were (and still, are) Stigma skills tree system and all skills to be working.
    If I've to be honest, I would prefer the second option, because it's the main and probably the most important thing in a MMORPG game.

I saw you could fix more other 'critical' bugs ingame (including Remove Shock skill, too), so I have been wondering, why they're not fixing more skills? I don't know, maybe I'm ignorant of the fact you're already working on it, or I can't even imagine that the skill's database is a huge file with tons of numbers and codes.. But, is it really so hard to fix skills?

It's not only one nub player who's asking this favor, there are more players ingame who wish (and who knows, they may also dream in the night o.o) that all skills (or almost all) may work, instead of, I don't know, fixing eeer.. An NPC skill, for example e___e

I'm really interested to know something regard this, since I'm not aware if you're already fixing them, and indeed there are some classes ingame that have like half skills not working properly (for example.. SM, I think Templar too..)

Thank you for reading and reply my post, also thanks for offering us your games, and I apologize for any grammatical mistake I've done, or if I've been too repetitive with words.

2. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

apparently skills that reflect/absorb dmg dont have a functional engine, along with the buggy SM dots. I'm sure devs are aware of the bugged skills, and the fact that there hasn't been a fix probably means that they don't know how to fix it yet. Oh, and maybe they're also lazy :p

3. Beastie

Beastie Banned

The stigma system isnt gonna happen on here. If you want the stigmas that badly then play crystal

4. Yuu

Yuu New Member

guys, im new to aion.

My i know what is stigma system?

5. Aleshotgun

Aleshotgun New Member

he's right, i mean, why dont focus on player skills than other secondary stuff? (for ex the npc skills) i think this will be better for us =D