1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bolvigs Love socketed @ +15 Mastarius Staff gone..

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by xczerion, Oct 30, 2010.

1. xczerion

xczerion New Member

hi..

my Bolvigs Love socketed @ my +15 Mastarius Staff were gone.. i dont know how.. im sure i socketed the godstone after i enchant it to 15 and socketed it with manastone before i exited. u can check my trading history that i really have traded bolvigs love..

and a dumb thing is i havent take SS after i socketed it.. but i have my Mastarius Staff..

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk303/zaxx_25/Aion0018.jpg

im trying fusion 2day but i noticed that my mastarius socketd with Bolvigs Love are gone..

is there a rollback or somthing?:sad:

---------- Post added 10-31-2010 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-30-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

bump.. bump.. bump..

2. WeNeedWeed

WeNeedWeed Proficient

no 1 can check logs dude...and i dont think any 1 goin to give ur staff back..u can QQ for a month here but they dun care and there is no logs on aion emulator:) its not server its emulator so logs comes only from errors many ppl here lost ABGs i did too and didnt got a sh!t back so get used to it thats why i dont play here coz of unfair administration that only needs money nothing else xD

3. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Did you donate for it? If you did, you might get it refunded.

4. WeNeedWeed

WeNeedWeed Proficient

i did for my sword i lost and didnt got a shit ...

5. xczerion

xczerion New Member

nope i trade it with another player.. oh well, guess 10B kinah gone in an instant.. guess i have to earn 10B again or vote for 10 days for it..

BTW i have weird thing happening @ my account warehouse when i click the auto arrange the items @ my warehouse account then log out then log in again then check my warehouse my items still scattered.. i dont know.. its just weird..