1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Daevanian Armor Exchange

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by taestea, Nov 3, 2010.

1. taestea

taestea New Member

Couldn't find any other threads on this so I'll go ahead and ask...

Is there any way to get passed the Narvi NPC bug? (The NPC who does the armor exchange) as I would like to change the pieces of armor from the level 30 quest...

I read up on things here and there that I found in other forums but can't find any working solutions.

Any ideas? :|

(Also, while I am here, I threw away my potion for the "Fear This" quest... I would like to complete the quest so if possible, could I have the potion added back into my inventory? :D, lol)

2. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

hmm dont really know what u mean. but when i did the Daevanian Armor Quest i just made 5 chars or 3 extra since i had glad and temp lvl 55 already, and i lvl the extra chars to 30 and then i went and just put every piece in the WH. and since alot of stuff is bugged now and u cant put it in WH just remodel it to some low lvl armor

3. taestea

taestea New Member

What I mean is, that I lvled 4 of my characters to 30, and got the special armor from the lvl 30 quest (The Wise in Disguise quest). So I got 4 pieces and put them in my account storage, transferred them to my Sorc, and went to Narvi (The Armor converter NPC for Asmodians). However, there is a bug with Narvi in which it gets that "Narvi.html Load Fail!" message when you try and talk to her and you can't progress any further to change the armor type.

So, now im stuck with cloth, leather, chain, and plate armor pieces and I can't change the types into all cloth :[

Its only a bug for asmodian as far as I know. And i was wondering if there was any way to bypass it to get it to work as I would really like to wear the pieces on my Sorc :[

Sorry for any confusion

4. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

from my knowledge, you're going to have to ask a GM to make the exchange ingame.

5. taestea

taestea New Member

Alright, thank you for the replies :)