1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i lost alot...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Dookieball, Nov 3, 2010.

1. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

hmm...then w8 and QQ till u get what u need.....

2. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

man alente already said when he applied that script that the money will not be refunded..why coming up with this after a month!

3. Dookieball

Dookieball Proficient

maby you should read instead of posting stupid shit... it doesnt matter if i get the cash back or not jw.. and comming up with it after a month? read.. i said i took a break... and im not only here to get my money back... i need my ABG.. i think i am saying this for the 2nd time now..

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Bummppppppppppp

4. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Ok so I'm a bit confused - You lost your ABG? or are you trying to trade it? Clear it up a bit if you wouldnt mind.

As for the kinah, theres a reason we put a kinah cap on the server, and that will, unfortunately, not be refunded.

5. Dookieball

Dookieball Proficient

ok as long as i can get my ABG back... no i said i stoped playing for a long time and when i can back and was looking for my armor i couldnt find it? perhaps it disapeared? you can even check my history of trades and what not.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

btw im on my other account you can PM him... (Massboot)

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

bump to the top...

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Bummmpppp.......

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Bummmppzz....

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Bump.

._.