1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Craftin / Extract / Gathering

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by wndestiny, Nov 5, 2010.

1. wndestiny

wndestiny New Member

ok..this isn't the first post...and i reallie hate to start, but reallie its becoming a problem

craftin and extracting are all stuck at 449 (unless someone can tell me otherwise) no quest, nothing can get it unlock

this is reallie causing an issue in craftin the necessary items I want and need or gathering the stuff for the craft for that matter. I'm not the first to notice and bring this up, but I see nothing done about it.

There have been several fixes on bugs/updates/etc. but nothing on this issue. I know it has something to do with the new patch, but please fix this so other who just started not long ago, don't have to rely on the overly price stuff that others that played long ago are able to do, giving us new ones a handicap. I just wanna be self-relied thats all.

Thank you

2. Stacked

Stacked The Original God Glad Forum Legend

They are aware of the issue and I do believe they are trying to fix it. I my self am stuck at 449 cooking so I know how it feels but you just have to have patience and wait it out.

3. OoFearyoO

OoFearyoO オールマイティー

yep you cant do anything... just wait

4. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

well you don't miss anything.its just pain in the ass.i try to craft that balic food:http://www.aiondatabase.com/recipe/155007266/balic-recipe-horned-dragon-emperor's-broiled-meat and its really pain in the ass,that lustrus meat drop very hard.i guess it has low drop %,about 1hour to get 8

5. Eyeshielder

Eyeshielder Well-Known Member Forum Legend

I hope it will be fixed very soon

6. Governor

Governor New Member

I got several chars with 499/449 so probably you don't understand how the system works :D but you're right that 'expert' mission that should get some more points opens the Legion WH.! lol!!

7. alshid

alshid Expert

YOu can reach 499/449 because you have already reached beyond 449 before update. After update, players with crafting skills below 450/449 won't be able to raise it, they'll stuck at 449/449.