1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Damage Reduction

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mystearica, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exposed

Exposed Expert

I already made a 2 posts about it but instead alente decided to close them, ppl keep qqing about being killed fast. well there are classes that kill fast wut do u want? now burst classes run out of skills and mp during fights cuz their dmg is so ridiculous now

2. Mystearica

Mystearica Proficient

I think Alente closed them because they had a lot of anger in them and often got derailed xD

I read them before making this post hoping he would read it, which he did. But it's his birthday so give him a break xD he's done his best for everyone.

Maybe I should've put a poll... oh well. Going to sleep for now. Hoping this gets changed at some point. People need to voice their opinions and hopefully this thread helps them do that xD

1 person likes this.
  3. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

I was not able to get in game since yesterday and do see the effects of the update. Well, nice to know it was removed

4. Exposed

Exposed Expert

I know he has, i told him, but who wouldnt get upset is he makes an update that completely ruins the purpose of some classes in the game. If glads could kill varios classes with just 1 skill...why should everyone suffer from it. He should have dealt with glads instead of just cutting down everyone, now burst classes are useless.

5. darboy

darboy Proficient

He closed it when i tried

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Well if damage reduction was back to 40% i dont see the problems of rangers killing gladiators, since they shoot fast and lash out 2k-3k damage while we only have limited range cleave.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Oh well time to go to bed- We will continue this insane Debate of Reduction some other time.

6. Exposed

Exposed Expert

Glads are close a close combat class your lucky you have a few ranged skills. DMG was normally set at 60% in Gamez, alente dropped it to 40%. Retail is at 50%, I thought Preivate servers were an altered(easier) version of the retails. Once again, burst classes are now useless, running out of MP/Skills before they kill their targets, which they cant since their defense(which was their offense) is now gone.

7. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

was gonna say something simmilar.ppl don't read carefully.that had to be done for balancing things
    have you even seen in retail Sorc doing 16-20k with dp even when he is buffed and MB capped?

8. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

i think its nice to have less damage to all class coz we will have fight based on tactics now not like before it was like who hit first win but I think the amount and regenerating of MP should be raised

Less damage = More skill use
    More skill use = More consummation of MP

9. andre91

andre91 Getting there

hell no its about tactis anymore.. now u get out of skills and mp what ****ing tactic should i use then LOL -.-'

10. darboy

darboy Proficient

If it dissepears by a new one..
    and chill- its just a game.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Btw lets say theres a cleric, she heals 3.5k per cast. now i deal a crappy 657 damage (60% reduce)
    now after i did 4 combos which is 2.4k she heals, and she has those tower things, ill die slowly,

as you can see clerics are now smiling at this massive breakthrough.

11. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

Please bring back the dmg reduction to 40% as before and unable the insginia's.. please rangers are so weak right now they cannot kill even glad

12. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Good thing that's just fiction and not a possible fact.

13. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

i think 90% of the character playing Gamez is all gladiator...

14. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

what are you talking about?this is not a 1v1 game.unless you duell all the time

15. Don

Don Banned

Temps aren't that hard to beat being a ranger, glads are even easier. It's called kiting learn how to do it. The OP class you SHOULD be worrying about is clerics. The one that you do barely any dmg to and slowly DPSes you to death. Now since a certain someone benefits to this, the 20% is here to stay and probably will NOT be removed, so get used to it. :bandit:

16. bangout

bangout Proficient

well robe classes are done. I can't believe that even that smart ass GM said that it was a necessity to nerf sorcs. Like how many of mages are out there? Just go to any ****ing town and see there are warriors everywhere and still some rangers. Still in game some retarded glads feel so superior now because DD classes got screwed up, their argument why was it necessary is plain simple- u could one hit ppl before. yeah only 1 other race char with DP skill -_- **** yeah, OVERPOWERED. Gamez is going down really quick.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

hahah, as sorc I can hit a templar with all my skills and his hp wont even drop till half, whit what should I be kitting him then? Sorc skills have pretty huge Cooldowns, also templar lures you back from time to time. what ****ing then? OOh boy, Kiting master rofl. :D

17. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

well the door is always open,if you know what i mean.at least now we won't be 2 or even 1-shot from Sorc

18. Spalonk

Spalonk Proficient

Learn to play ur class and realize that in actual fact a sorcs main job in a party is CC not just pure damage dealer.

1 person likes this.
  19. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

stop QQ'ing and play the game,or...
    at least no more 15-20k dmg from Sorc DP

20. Spalonk

Spalonk Proficient

Yeah in AION there is not supposed to be any class that can one hit kill any other class ever.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.