1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asmo can fly in gelk banhammer this way plss

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dasher215, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. setasoujiro26

setasoujiro26 Expert

dude cant you see your members in pande? if you didnt use cheat to get there how did you get there? BUG ABUSING? your members are even c0cky to envoke us to do the same. we wont do it because were not as dumb as you are and start telling people "we dont know its bugged" yeah right!

2. Bean

Bean Getting there

Dasher you havent played long have you? Elyos are nevah evah allowed in panda....the portal was a bug...and you prolly know that. You just admitted you were there..so maybe a little jail time will help clear your head.

3. luisgamez

luisgamez New Member

4. temptress

temptress New Member

i can't call it flying since i don't see their wings.

5. setasoujiro26

setasoujiro26 Expert

6. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

Huh??? did u see my Legionmate killed asmo in Pandae??? But why should i admit that i was there I play Aion in evening coz i have a work on the day... ewwwwwwww that happens morning in our country... thats why im not there... i wish i had

7. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

Yeah mate i feel sad for u^^we Asmos are a bunch of Hackers!!

8. Bean

Bean Getting there

Dasher you said, 'we entered pandae through a portal' ( not exact quote but close enough). That implies you were there. If you dont mean it dont say it.

No I did not see anyone kill anyone...I wasnt there. Why did they go there? They heard asmos where giving away cookies to elyos? Intent isnt hard to figure out in this situation.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  9. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

sorry i miss type it... they enter pandae using portal... its acceptable for you??? wahahaha

10. setasoujiro26

setasoujiro26 Expert

11. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

yes it is u bug abusers!

12. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

If i cant stop hackers/cheaters ill join ur wrong doing by using other accounts and other char.. beware asmo... lets see if you did not get mad...

13. Bean

Bean Getting there

Dasher you still the point. It isnt a matter of acceptable or unacceptable. I can only go by what you said...Im not a mind reader.

But I will point out this..I find it very hard to believe that you know the 'safe'spawn point in Gelk and you dont know that panda is suppose to 100% safe for asmos.

Bebe, I dont like it when elyos spawn kill me, or use a flight/spd hack to kill me when I'm using a transporter and are able to follow me and kill me before I ever reach teleporter but it happens and you need real proof.

Im not saying that someone didnt cheat...I dont know...I didnt see it but you havent provided evidence to show they did. Im reasonably certain they could have gotten there without cheating. Get proof that is all I'm saying.

14. setasoujiro26

setasoujiro26 Expert

youre going to cheat and hack too?

:w00t:then banhammer for you too!!!!

15. moklo

moklo Proficient

i think you dont undertand what he is trying to say.

from silentera canyon to gelkamaros/inggison, you have to click a stone to enter gelkamaros/inggison, one stone for elyos and one stone for asmos. asmo cant click elyos's stone, and elyos cant click asmos's stone. after clicking the stone for your race, you will be teleported to the entrance to gelkamaros/inggison and it is an elevated area around 60m from the ground,and inaccesible if your from down below, which makes it safe place to regroup and put a kisk before attacking.

so it means, they cant reach that place unless they hack or use some bug.

by the way sychthe, have you been to gelk or inggison lately?the entrance were recently updated by alente few weeks ago to avoid spawn camping.

16. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

" if you cant stop them, join them"

17. setasoujiro26

setasoujiro26 Expert

LOL i think ill pass on that coz im not as dumb as you

18. brian

brian Proficient

Dude what is wrong with you? I honestly suggest you go back to grade 1. Have you read your sentences? wag mo na kasi ipilit mag english dudugo lang ilong mo. lol

Well its not really ILLEGAL. ask alente and his comrades, they have a kisk up in gelk fortress. They dive down to the obelisk to kill asmos. :) or you can watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s762bv2n56o&feature=player_embedded.

Also cafe fairy legion they have kisks up in the mountains of gelkmaros.

Seriously dude you just need glide and explore gelkmaros a bit. :)

Its LEGAL you numbfckdcksuckerspermjuicedrinker. :) no crying please.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  19. moklo

moklo Proficient

i understand your point,reaching the entrance is not a bug nor a hack but gelkamaros/inggison entrance was made/design by alente to avoid spawn camping in portals. you as GM, should atleast inforce jail for spawn camping there.

let me site an example, elyos raided primum, and i got jailed for 30 mins for spawn camping the primum obelisk. and take note, i didn't use any bug or hack, i just killed all asmo who respawned from the obelisk. i have no question about jailing me because i understand that it is to make it fair for asmo, to let them respawn and regenerate.

another example, my ranger friend got jailed for attacking an asmo thru the wall in primum. game was design to let arrows and magic pass thru obstacles, so theres no bug in it, but still was jailed.

my point is, gelkamaros/inggison entrance are design to make entry to enemy maps safe from spawn camping, place to reqroup to avoid zergs, place to kisk and respawn, and safe place to regenerate. thats the main purpose of those entrances. so promote fair play, make some action or new rules prohibitng spawn camping on those places.

i need the attention of higher GMs here.

20. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

Well after you putting it that way then i would have to agree with you :)

But i am a Lumiel GM not a Siel, i was simply stating my opinion on the matter, but in this case my opinion has changed thanks to your post.

So if anyone is caught on Lumiel doing it then i will jail them, also.. you wouldnt of been jailed just for Spawn Camping, that is fine here but breaking Spawn Protection is against the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.