1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Worried

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by NoNaYo, Nov 16, 2010.

1. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

Some months ago it was looking for a good game on line … finally I found AION and the first server that I chose was Gamez I was surprised at the game (because it was the first time playing AION) I discovered good people, not so good people I decided myself for donating the server then … at the time the version 2.0 was to the return of the corner the GM they said to us " do not update because we are not giving support still " it is nice, there is understandable at the the day waited by all come …. The server of was "Update" to the version 2.0

Oh Surprise … was not the majority of the instances and the drops to at the time the news came ….Carl and Alente said " items abg, eat " they will not be tradeables. All we protest for this decision.. alente say it is for a good Reason because there are too many Scamers, duppers many trades thrown to the garbage (I think that it has something of success … but if the scamers and duppers exist it is because "we" allow it on not having spoken with a gm for a trade, or not posting in the forum and part of fault of the GM for not being in constant monitoring in the server)

That is what the previous saying produced? …. We are speaking of that the economy this of the servant for the airs:
    • 50 b (minimum) for a set "Anuhart" +15 (it is possible that it does not include manastone)
    • People offering 500b for 2k of credits
    • To do an armor (anyone armor) +15 is more difficult that to be President (" Of any country")
    • Now they are charging for changing the picture of the legion
    • The price of the wings is almost for the triple one

And I can continue putting more … now we go to it of Sunday. It would put on a "Interesting" update. There is Real balance? Are we being transported to our obelisk but Why I am in the middle of 20 elios? Now I cannot put my acc abg and eat in the account warehouse why the second wing of elyo has 50 % and the asmo 30 %? I am afraid of buying kisk because they were sending me to the jail without seemingly help of a gm

To finish … what happens in gamez? Really are we in v2.0? why not to think of returning to the version 1.9 or 1.5? I do not doubt that carl and I alente they are doing the better thing for the server but …. I think that the tests do not support it T_T

Thenaks for red is my humbler opinion I know that some they will say to me noob, or It stops playing or look for a life … since it is my opinion and my way of seeing the things

Sorry for my Inglish (Google Translator)

-----Español-----

Hace algunos meses estaba buscando un buen juego en línea… finalmente encontré AION y el primer server que escogí fue Gamez me sorprendí del juego (ya que era la primera vez que jugaba AION) y estaba muy emocionado… cree mi personaje (asmo) … descubrí gente buena, gente no tan buena me decidí por donar al servidor ya que me gustó mucho y me sentía bien “Invirtiendo” mi dinero estaba muy cómodo … entonces la versión 2.0 estaba a la vuelta de la esquina los GB nos dijeron “no actualicen porque no estamos dando soporte todavía” está bien, es comprensible entonces el día esperado por todos llego …. El servidor de “Actualizo” a la versión 2.0

Oh sorpresa … no estaban la mayoría de las instancias, no estaban los drops de los mobs mmm puede ser entendible … entonces las noticias llegaron …. Alenté dijo “ítems abg, eat” no serán tradeables. La respuesta no se hiso esperar todos protestamos por esa decisión .. Alenté diría es por un bien ya que ha demasiados Scamers, duppers muchos trades echados a la basura (en lo personal … pienso que tiene algo de acierto … pero si si los scamers y duppers existen es porque “nosotros” lo permitimos al no hablar con un gm para un trato, o no postearlo en el foro y parte de culpa de los GM por no estar en constante monitoreo en el servidor)

Que es lo que lo anterior dicho produjo? …. Estamos hablando de que la economía del servidor esta por los aires:

• 50 b (mínimo) por un set “Anuhart” +15 (puede que no incluya manastone)
    • Gente ofreciendo 500b por 2k de créditos (o_O como es que obtienen tanto kinah sinceramente díganme :p)
    • Hacer una armadura (cualquiera armadura) +15 es más difícil que ser Presidente (“De cualquier país”) muchos dicen que es un bug yo pienso que así lo quieren dejar Carl y alenté
    • Ahora están cobrando por cambiar el escudo de la legión
    • El precio de las alas está casi por el triple

Y puedo seguir poniendo mas … ahora vamos a lo del domingo. Se pondría un update “Interesante” se veía un balance generalmente “Decente” pero que fue lo que paso ??. enserio hay balance? Estamos siendo transportados a nuestro obelisco “aleatoriamente” pero porque cuando soy mandado a gelkmaros me encuentro en medio de 20 elios ? ahora no puedo poner mis acc abg y eat en el account warehouse porque el second wing de elyo tiene 50% y el asmo 30% tengo miedo de comprar kisk porque me mandaran a la cárcel sin aparentemente ayuda de un gm

Para terminar … que es lo que pasa en gamez ? realmente estamos en la v2.0? porque no pensar en regresar a la versión 1.9 o 1.5 ? no dudo que carl y alenté estén haciendo lo mejor para el server pero …. Pienso que las pruebas no lo avalan T_T

Grasias por tomarse la molestia en leer esto … es mi más humilde opinión anqué sé que algunos me dirán noob, o Deja de jugar o búscate una vida … pues es mi opinión y mi manera de ver las cosas

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  2. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

Congrat's on making your first novel<3

3. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

xDD thank ... like a lot To write :wink:

4. Moot

Moot I be dat Nurple Forum Legend

5. wernickes

wernickes Expert

since alente updated last few days many bugs are copeting in gamez :))

6. Silentdie

Silentdie New Member

I do not know what's worse now, bugs, hacker (scrubs), or the lack of gm:crying:

7. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

that is soooo cute :]

8. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

:innocent: ...... :devil:

9. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

sorry i thought that it was cute.. it sounds the same but its not :]

10. jelleh

jelleh s w e e t l o v e .

lol @ your kills !