1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ah thread closed..is this the answer?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Governor, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Governor

Governor New Member

Being Lynched by 'senior members' (who the heck they are) is that the answer we get..making a working server suck big time..& closing the threads that try to question that..is that the best that you can do? i am NOT afraid.!

2. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

What's your problem you already said what u had to say then you started to flame and your thread was closed.What do you want more?

3. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Where is ur question?

The only thing that i see is flame.

4. Governor

Governor New Member

Flame? is that called flame..what else can we do..congratulate?

5. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Lets see, give suggestion, inform about bugs, give constructive criticism...

6. Governor

Governor New Member

Don't look at what i write look at the state the server is in..than you'll see more..

7. ciufpuf

On your last post i saw you QQing about lack of PVP..i made 2kk ap in the last 2 hours where were you?

8. Governor

Governor New Member

ok...why is flying disabled yet AGAIN? 1st question? if it is this way we can't access rifts & ppl sit around at town, no one can cross over , then why is the economy dead? if there is NOTHING to buy with money you don't use money..right? If this is supposed to be official-like server then why call it pvp server.?

9. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Honestly, I read it. Looks to me as if your just complaining about the server being all bugged out and you can't do things..

The server isn't going to be perfect, and you complaining about the server and the state it is in will not help either.. Nothing gets fixed in a snap.. So either deal with it until it gets fixed or go elsewhere.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

All these question can be posted in the Nov 14th Update Report thread that Sycth made. Have you bothered to look there before posting this thread?

10. ciufpuf

Fly is disabled because every1 is pvping on the ground now in gelkmaros/ingisson and the ones who want some air pvp go to Abyss.No1 is rifting anymore since 1.9.Economy is dead because you made it so by selling 10 scrolls with 2b.The server is bugged because it's a private server not retail server so it's normal to have some bugs since no1 is a real developer here like on the NCsoft team.did i missed something?

1 person likes this.
  11. Fynie

Fynie Ayyyyeeeeeeeee Forum Legend

To be truthful, this server would have probably the less bugs in it with a population as large as this server compared to others.

12. Governor

Governor New Member

there were too many 'governors' retricting that was good..but restricting things you can do at your online time isn't good..i understand that server files were transferred from elsewhere..& need to be fixed..but WILL they be fixed..? thats the question.

13. ciufpuf

Isn't it enough that Alente is working day and night to fix it even if he isn't a real dev?

14. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

As far as I know, yes.. but there is only one person with the exception of carl when he has time able to atleast tweak the bugs out and fix them...

15. Governor

Governor New Member

This is not true so..WE are guilty of everything that went wrong eh? if you want an economy that works you need to put things in the right place..ppl want to buy items that matter with kinah..if they can't do this (restricted because ppl duped? bah..!)economy goes dead..who said no1 is going rifting ? many did..i saw them..& ingisson is a boring place , ppl need variety , many options need to be open beside 'ingisson' which is drudgery..besides nobody is in ingisson anymore not even there..& anyone can see that the 'senior members' are no active players, what you say just isn't true & doesn't make sense..is the issue to defend mistakes here?

16. ciufpuf

Ok you are to mad and about the economy you are quite right but if they wipe the kinah or something they will make again billions since this is a high rate server.And Ingisson/Gelkmaros isn't boring at all if u have a good group with you and you have some pvp skills anyway i can understand your reasons.

17. Governor

Governor New Member

Good that some1 is understanding something..my friends are asking ME what the heck to DO...they say tell us what to do here..when flying wasn't restricted & rifts worked..there were raids on heiron..so you could go up & try to defend..& selling & buying things & crafting to sell or remodel was something to do..now? .. go to ingisson..abyss? then meet 10 asmos, with or without group its a mess..ppl need variety..thats a MUST..if you restrict things, you may get the illusion of POWAH..but in reality the thing you restrict is going down..!

18. ciufpuf

Well yeah but that was back in 1.5-1.9 when every1 was selling anuharts/taha and remodel items and and scrolls/potions wasn't so expensive because every1 was crafting what they need.But now all is lazy so they just buy everything.And the pvp was nice on 1.5 then sucked in 1.9 because of the fly abusers but now it's better on ground in my opinion on ground pvp u can prove your pvp skills.

19. Governor

Governor New Member

Whatever , 1 thing i know is that it isn't fun anymore..& thats a pity..opinions may differ..but look how scarce ppl are even in main towns..no action anywhere..not even in ingisson..something has to be done..the way it was before had it virtues..at least it WORKED.

20. ciufpuf

Man not every1 is like that me for example i log in only to pvp and i stay on for 1-2 hours than log off.I dislike staying afk in Pandaemonium and get crazy because of duel spammers.