1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Feedback] So players, help us out.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by JazzCard, May 29, 2010.

1. Illyria

Illyria New Member

Having recently become an Aion addict after 3.5 years of being dedicated to LOTRO, I must admit I only have a couple of issues so far.
    Apart from the obvious one of bugged quests/mob spawning, my only suggestion would be with regards maintenance.
    It's a must have, it helps keep things in ship shape, however a little longer notice would be nice, maybe a 5 min warning rather than 20 seconds :) and perhaps an approximate duration time 5-10 mins, 10-20mins etc.

Loving it so far, damn it's soooooooooo pretty :D

2. Socos

Socos New Member

that'd be nice :D +1

3. rommagx

rommagx New Member

Rg9400 is so right! I don't understand why the stigma system is not implemented... "Ok it's an high rate server so it's logic you have every single skill" :/ It's not true! Because it's an high rate server you can lvl to 50 really faster and be ready to pvp sooner but it has nothing to do with the skills! In this server, everybody is the same : full anuhart and all skills. So, what is the difference between 2 chars from the same clas?? The stigma system is here to let you show that you know your class and that you know what skills to use ... I'm not especially good at pvp but I sure know that if you want an exciting pvp, you have to do pvp the way it's supposed to be...

PS: If you don't understand something, plz tell me :pinched: I'm still learning English

4. Slytherin

Slytherin Getting there

Only need a simple thing: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN SERVER DOWN. Do not make people try and try (because server status ONLINE) and dissapointed.

Can't you do that simple thing?

1 person likes this.
  5. Arxangel

Arxangel New Member

I have one thing to ask, even though it's simple, i know it's too much. For the whole time i was playing i was always being polite to everyone, players, Game Masters, heck, even to mobs. But it seems that how ever i am polite, i never got a response from a Game Master, on any of my questions.

What am i asking for? More conversation in relation Players - Game Masters. I know it would help a lot of people.

6. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

'
    Im trying to get carl to add a GM-admin shout box to the top of the foums so we can post important things like server down and stuff

1 person likes this.
  7. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

..this is the best private server out there IMO...i can deal with server side issues which management are working on..i leave it all up to them (just give them time and faith ;) ).. on top of it all, i can play for FREE, thanks to gamez!!!

..only issue i can't deal with are hackers and how they are being handled in this server..GM Albull said that speed hackers will be out when we get the update so they will just jail the hackers..we still have lots of speed hackers and unfortunately, my reports and hard-work catching these hackers are not even being acknowledged..i sacrifice myself getting killed by hackers just to get a clear video so please handle them seriously,...

also i hope management can think of like REWARD SYSTEM for those who catch hackers..this will completely remove them out of this server..there will really be players who only wins if they hack, let's just accept that...i always have fraps on and the video eats up my drive's space but it's okay..SAY NO TO HACKERS! play fair or don't play at all.. xD

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  8. loki#400

loki#400 Proficient

9. Langoliar

Langoliar New Member

I love the server and all it's options that are aviable
    But it would be great if there was a Gm online always, because everyone dont have same timezones. so if someone needs help they just have to contact the gm that is on that moment. It should be a list or something that ppl can se what gm is online ingame. That should also improve to raport hackers and cheaters.

And the spell for create a portal to pand with a sorc dont work's. would love to have it working also the leap spell.

And i would like to ask while i am at it, if it is okay to use console commands to make the game looks better ? like
    \g_minfov 100 and sort of.
    And the best for last
    There should be some sort of rating system. Where people can rate the grp leader how good it was to be in grp with that guy, or something like that. And they will earn respect. Cus i think it is to many low lifes that takes and dont give nothing back around here. And a maybe have 2 game servers instead of one. to lower peoples ping and increase better game performence. for ex one for europa and one asia or what ever. I can imagine that if someone join the server with 99999 ping it will effect the server if it is many that do the same.:kewl:

10. freegod

freegod New Member

+1
    Auto learn all simple stigmas but auto learn just one tree of the advance stigmas :lol:

11. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I personally think this server is great, I played InfiniteAion before this, their mood is seriously depressing as hell.

Now, I'm not picking sides and "sucking up" to gamez, but you guys really do a great job! For those that used / still do play IA, you probably know what I'm talking about.

Don't let it get to you, players expect a bit too much from pservers and most actually don't realize that GM's and Dev's aren't doing this for profit, they're putting their own time in to make people have fun.

Oh yeah, for players complaining about events, IA, on average, has an event once a week.

I personally think a good addition would be to make a thread for players to vote / post on what they would like to see implemented next.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind having rift zones being only ground pvp, Air PvP gets boring.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  12. Ghosts

Ghosts Getting there

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=8619&highlight=missing

I still need some replies.... even if GM or any forum mod doesnt know at least reply and say you guys will check it out and not totally ignore it.
    I can see GMs replying other threads.... sigh....

You mention you guys are not developers i know but what about chlora? isnt his rank put as "Developer / Head GM ([AM])"

I dont mind GMs coming showing off their uber nice items in game to players to awe, admire,suck up to them...i just hope all GMs should not have any favourtism in certain players....

I prolly be marked after saying all these lol :wink:

13. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

The recipes drop... and you craft them... they are also on the balic recipes npc's that get randomly spawned in the abyss sometimes...

14. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Yea make it fair no more stunlock or give ranger boost damage or like no unwavering devotion. Once stunlock you are dead. Also, rangers are now squishy when every class got soo much buffs and hp. Give back ranger 100% damage and stop nerfing it. Also, boss events sounds good. Events 50 vs 50 or 100 vs 100 is good. The events are good now since GMs are doing good job and hope you make all out war in 1 map elyos and asmos event. Whichever side wins get the price or something like that lol.

15. Ghosts

Ghosts Getting there

Ok thank you for the responds.
    FYI - http://www.aionarmory.com/recipe.aspx?id=155006567
    http://aion.yg.com/item/recipe-wild-ginseng-pickle?id=152206567

There are certain differences in the stats not sure why prolly one of the sites not updated , well so far i havent seen anyone on asmo side with it , asmo side are just selling calydon the elyos version of it.

Since you mention this recipe are sold on the balic npc will find those npcs and check it out.

16. naniak

naniak New Member

Create a list of GMs on the main website......:lol:

17. Ghosts

Ghosts Getting there

Ya i have checked the recipes doesnt drop and the balic npcs doesnt sell them also.

18. crazedwombat

crazedwombat New Member

THIS IS THE OPINION OF SOMEONE JUST ARRIVING TO THIS SERVER, AND I'M ALREADY THINKING OF LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE. So this is totally unbiased, i haven't played a single other private aion yet, but i'm probably going to for the reasons below:

(new player opinion, who cares right? well, servers die if they can't attract and keep new players, and free to play privates have to be even more careful than retail games.. it's not like i just paid for a month so i'll stay for a month, i'll just switch with nothing lost nothing gained, FOR ME AT LEAST)

The bad:

1. the auto stigma system is beyond lame and i'm thinking of quitting just because of that..

the game is already seriously lacking any character customization, so you remove the one aspect of the game that at least held SOME hope of original specs?

2. the rates are a joke, why level at all, why not just make everyone cap level on the pvp server, i'm not saying i want a horrible grind, but i want to be able to kill more than 10 npcs before i have to move on. 98% of this server's "leveling" is running to new spots to kill 10 npcs, the balance is way off, it should be at most 50/50

i get it, you want a pvp server, but this is over the top, i'd switch to crystal but all the little kiddies who love to get everything now all play the high rate, so unless i don't want ANY pvp i'm forced to play the 200x which is just way too fast to hold any long term interest.

i guess your goal is to make everyone bored of the game as soon as possible? *baffled*

The Good:

1. Low lag, only spiked once in probably 8 hours of play?

2. Good population (double edged sword here though, as stated it forces me to play the 200x which as explained, sucks and long term is going to hurt the server)

EDIT: After writing this i've decided to switch server, who knows if i'll find another one or not, or come back here. So take what you will from this, or ignore it. Maybe i'll check back in awhile to see if anything new is planned, so if/when i do, i'll see you then. GL.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  19. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Daisuko is cute.

20. Ghosts

Ghosts Getting there

hmmmmmmmmmm.........