1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alente has left the building

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Carl moved my thread to hot spam and ignored it, Kari called me a trolling idiot.. so no, no answers. Sorry, I tried ;/

2. mayetaz

mayetaz New Member

soooooooooooo saaaad.. !!
    T_T

3. VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye Getting there

Nah, with your resignation its not you who lose, instead its their loss. We won't deny the excellence of your work here. We all who watch you work your job here have seen it and we're not blind about it.
    More bigger opportunities awaits you. ^^

Let that Karissa do all the job here coz i think she feel so smart about this. =D

4. aptallar

aptallar Proficient

seems left 1-2 gms (maybe and they left too dunno) that r nice gamez is falling down and down till it hits the bottom :D

5. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

holy crap i missed it. sickbed was too comfy to make me check forums and shite o.o

but toodles Alente. considering i don't play here anymore and there's a chance of you not hanging out on the forums, we may never see each other ever again </3

guess it's waaaay too late for story time so i let thread goes back to it's original course.

From what i've seen, the server looked like it's on a life support machine that runs on gasoline, and that gasoline was running out. Somehow you kept that life support machine alive (probably by drinking shitloads of booze and piss in the gas tank. (i mean while destroying your internal organ to save something, you're fun to hang with. like the cool drunk dude that happens to be drunk 24/7 thus being cool 24/7)) and with it, the server. it was an amazing feat, but enough is enough. you and your bladder deserves a rest, and just to get drunk for the sake of getting drunk and not to fuel a life support machine to a dying server where the doctor spends 23 hours and 55 minutes sleeping each day. you've drunk more than a man should, you piss more than your bladder can handle, now it's time for you to give your liver a rest...

actually.. i've forgotten what i was gonna say.. oh well, good job on giving the server some kind of life extension, and now you're gone, it's just a matter of time. take care new zealander with awesome english that almost made me cream my pants on one occasion. have fun with your life and e-life after this.

so who's gonna piss into the gas tank now?

6. Opeth

Opeth Proficient

this just in.

drinking makes you cool.

7. Noyo

Noyo New Member

Ok, this is stupid.. I dont wanna say what I wanna say cuz i'd get banned, for what I heard this is stupid, he's the best admin ever on this server, if it's the end of Gamez, then it is..

8. Zee

Zee Banned

Yeah dude , you missed it ~ Kewl necro post tho :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.