1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diety Transformation

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by One 1337 noob, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Don

Don Banned

Sigh. Once again I'm a 5star and I do diety a lot, but I vote for it turned off. Just like the insignias which we all hated, only a select amount of people can use this and only at a certain time. I can go out and find a ranger, he sleeps me, uses diety, then facerolls me.
    I can roll up onto a zerg of 20 people with my group of 6, then there's 3 dietys in those 20, it's over for us before we can blink.
    I make around 1M ap a day (not trying but doesn't matter) and I barely keep rank80's.
    If I tried, sure it'd be easier to rank up, but what about those people with no legion that just now started? That only have 500K AP? I have 11m and I lost ranks since yesterday (after gaining 1M -.-) So this ranking system is pretty retarded. Take out the dietys or.. take out the dietys. That's my opinion :andy:
    note: Dietys aren't for people that are pro at pvp, dietys are for people that know how to FARM AP and LEECH AP off a group or zerg. Trust me, a lot of dietys out there are like that, like Salinja and his nub legion o_O

2. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

i want to see ALL those MEGA PVPERS getting a cleric to farm those millions of AP to use as a deity transofrmation....... in real pvp and in non premium accounts....

The past 4 days i ahve been pvping with my cleric all i see are gladiators going into deity, doing aoes that hit for more than 5-6 k on anuhart people. It is not like everyone NEW can get an ABG now that they have decided to make it credit available only... and that means DONATING to be able to complete.

And who the hell said the word RUN for your life? Glads can speed up and rape you before you know it......

Not to mention all these speed hackers in the server..... i laugh at how fast even SMs and Sorcs go when I am in mau form+speed scroll and they do not run simply faster than me..... they zooooooooom out........

Only thing i am enjoying in that form is when i see a bunch of idiots 'hiding"beside their deity, just to get aps..

3. Montalban

Montalban Proficient

One reason for me is that AP loss is retarded. 10M AP lost on 8k AP when dead.

they should change the AP lost to percentage or what ever.. like if you are Governor having 10m AP and get killed -50% AP lost... you will end to 5m AP..

4. Beastie

Beastie Banned

They need to make it so that there is a monthly AP wipe and that everyone can be 5 star officer then limit the ranks above that so EVERYONE will have a chance at deity IMO.

5. Oblivionixx

Oblivionixx Proficient

i agree take it of ayeee total unfair.... its so lame.... it took one whole legion to take down ome diety templar.... and den some random diety ranger comes along and kills every one T.T stinkkkkkkk.....

6. Montalban

Montalban Proficient

How about percentage on AP loss .

Army Governor - 50%
    Army Commander - 40%
    Army Great General - 30%
    Army General - 20%
    Army 5-Star Officer - 10%

If you are a bad Commander and want to be Governor.. you should take a plan to assassinate him.

I think this will also helps.. our retarded ranking some gaining over 50-100M AP.

7. Demigod

Demigod [AM] Aion Masters Forum Legend

Welcome to gamezaion.... :D

8. Oblivionixx

Oblivionixx Proficient

50 - 100Mill AP yummmyyyyy!...

9. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

GUYZ DEITY IS NOT THE PROBLEM YOU CAN RUN WHEN YOU SEE A DEITY SO THAT THEY CANT KILL MANY YOU... AND BACK AFTER 10 mins when his Deity are gone... Glad and Sorc Deity's are the best coz they can kill due to there Area Attack...

10. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

Full abg glad+diety+full dp and normal attack buffs going to enemy fortress ..WOW i really don t want to see this:|

11. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

i've killed a commander deity in normal form with my sorc..

12. alshid

alshid Expert

Meh deity isn't a real problem. U see it, gangbang it or run. Except u're a real stubborn, well give it a try.

And also since this server has high AP rate, there should be a monthly AP wipe. Those retarded rank 1 among the race won't be able to be reached with this AP rate, since we all know, 90% or more of their AP is from deity. The AP wipe will give everybody a chance to be a deity every month.

13. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

I am not against deity transformation... what I'm against is it's because it's being exploited and abused....

+ hacks... damn :smile:

14. Zachh

Zachh New Member

I like it do not get rid of it.,

15. Alloyman

Alloyman New Member

Only Weak users cant make it to 5 star rank hahahha...

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

I liked being a Deity bwaahahahahahaha...

IGN = ALOYSKI
    Class = RANGER
    Race = ELYOS
    Legion = ELYOS DEFENDER
    Title = BRIGADE GENERAL
    Server = SIEL

16. Galaxy

Galaxy Getting there

This kid must be brain dead? Deity is allowed on Retail~ If you see a deity its called using a "scroll" if you can't afford one stop being broke and get some kinah. Why don't you work your ass off to get to a -5 star like i did, and enjoy the fun deity gives you. Some advice be in a pro party that speaks english and can handle a deity?

17. Rxz

Rxz Proficient

fully buffed glad deity hits up to 6k-8k with abyss fury, which is insane tbh. atleast make it cost AP to turn into deity, will fix the AP issue and will also keep the AP rankings going.

and i've been stuck as two star for weeks now, ap rankings are bugged as far as i know.

18. sandybelle

sandybelle Proficient

I have 2 milion abyss point and I'm asmodian army star 3 and i can't use the deity

19. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I frigging hate gladiator deitys. They need to be removed. Now.

20. Rxz

Rxz Proficient

it's pretty funny pissing them off by dispelling all their buffs tho :D