1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New here and have some questions

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Grogg, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Grogg

Grogg New Member

Alrighty, first off i'm new to this server and Semi-new to Aion. My first question is, how do you chat in the [asmodian] chat channel.. I see everyone throwing up sales offers and such in that channel, but for the life of me I cant figure out how to chat in it. Everyone I whisper tells me "I don't know", so needless to say, this communication barrier of mine is making it very hard to find a "Active" legion. So i'm looking for a legion, and I also need to know a good leveling spot at level 41 (Templar). Beluslan is over-run with Elyos and The abyss gives crap for drops (I'm still in level 20 gear).

2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

To talk in the [Asmodian] Channel and [Elyos] Channel it's .asmo and .ely. But beware, it takes 10million kinah to talk in the channel 1 time q.q. 41 Templar.. try to get to 44/45 then to to Brusthonin and level the rest of the way to 55 there, there's some higher level monsters in the northwest sections.

3. Grogg

Grogg New Member

Awesome, thanks for the info. :)