1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diety Transformation

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by One 1337 noob, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Solonia

Solonia Proficient

I think here lies the problem. As stated b4, the transformation is supposed to be used for mass fort raid and such. It is not meant to be for 1-4 people to transform and wipe under-ranked players not in mass. Therefore, it is an abuse of power that does need to be impliment on this server unless the situation changes when fort raid are more retail like.
    The other issue, this person or that person claims to take down a deity.....great! It must be nice to have alot of AP and have your abyss gear. Some of have to work a little harder at it since we gain a bunch then turn around and loose 2/3rds of it due to hackers, dieties, and just someone better(which I have no problem with losing a battle on even terms). Others that cannot have crap gear?! I am in full Anuharts, socketed to the max, accessories, etc with ABG orb combined with Taha's....it ain't the best but not undergeared. I hit these people with all I have with 5-12 other people and their HP does not move. OP! They just pick us off one at a time.
    Its bad enough I have to deal with OP rangers that can 3 shot me, and I've seen it to plate wearer's too, I have to deal with 2-4 deities coming to a fort and trashing everything?! WTF!
    Heal bugs, SM pets bugs, blind leap falling thru the world and dying bugs, Mag acc bugs, and the lst goes on.
    Keep it up Gamez and the only people still playing are your hackers, GM buddies, noobs, and eliteists that think they are better than everyone.....GO play retail and see what real work is like to get your stuff!
    Work hard or quit, don't cheat!

2. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

not to mention that gladiators with their buffs ( templars too) cannot be slept or rooted or blinded......

my cleric used all sort of gear, from magic boost to magic accuracy and still fails to land the above ones.....

I am not going to flood my pc with videos of a cleric running away from a gladiator so as to shove it off to those who keep repeating that ****ing stupid "run away " phrase........

Unless of course............ people use speed hacks all the time.... really pathetic to see a whole party running faster than a ranger in half abg, running scroll up and mau form up....... Unless of course abg full gear has some sort of speed buff that gives the ULTIMATE running speed.....

There is NO such chance to run away from any gladiator with speed boost on.....

The server is deep shit in imbalances of all sort.... so it will be impossible for a lot of people to attain the ap they need to get a deity transformation...

New players for example will not waste their vote credits to get premium account, they will try to invest it on abg gear or other things..... in contrast, how many people , managed to get fulll abg when abg was traderable, being able to transfer the abg items they got from their 15 different account they had?

Do we have to mention the ap farming abuse and the ap selling from one asmo to one elyos and vice versa?

So please cut the crap about the new players having an equal chance....

If you cannot code deity transformation for everyone on this server, then just turn it off....

and please skip the pathetic show off of your ap

3. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Was in iggison last night with a shit load of elyos, we were all at a spawn point, so no chance of running away, even when trying to run it doesnt matter as deity is very fast. the dude ran up a cliff, did one AOE and nailed about 30 Elyos, all level 55, and one shotted the guards. then ran off. 20mins later the dude was back again, in Deity form and did the same.

The CD is bugged. and being a Glad he just healed him self when he got too low anyway, 46k heal from a Glad buff?

Either fix the Spirit masters ability to remove deity, fix the CD so it can no longer be abused (logging out for 5mins) or get it off the server all together.

having a IWIN button is fecking stupid at the moment as only asmos (Siel server) can use deity as the ranking system is fubar'ed on elyos side so no one can become one.

4. yumilover

yumilover Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the heaven (With Many Hot Girls)
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

5. komokoro

komokoro Proficient

This thread is ridiculous!

just like other people said if you see a Deity just Run..

That's what I did and now I can't pvp a sh1t coz you see deity every 5 mins or so.. ( not to mention they can outrun you since they got passive speed buff )

So 40 minutes of your 1 hour of gameplay you are actually running hahahaha

IN THE END I REALIZE RUNNING AWAY FROM A DEITY IS POINTLESS AND LATER PLAYED PLANTS VS. ZOMBIE instead.

You fight your enemy using plants but at-least there's no deity on it.

6. Propshot

Propshot New Member

Fact: Too many people popping it while mindlessly ganking.
    Fact: People abuse it because they can. (Anyone can do it)
    Fact: Way too many scrub-skill-clicking-keyboard-turning-glads pop it. (lol)
    Fact: It's used for strategic purposes when its 300 vs. 300 during fort raids, Not Gamezaion's 10 v 10 Fort Raids.
    Fact: Running away doesn't fix the issue.
    Fact: We already have all Stigma's which is OP enough.
    Fact: It's being abused.
    Fact: It needs to be removed.

Gamez has two options; one they can keep it. Thus QQ on forums which doesn't look too nice. People may actually feel the need to leave the server because its too IMBA and everybody is doing it.

Or...

Get rid of it. People are happy. Some aren't, but Gamez is a lot less OP which is for the good of the game and the replay value that we all hold dearly.

Your Welcome. :smile:

7. St1ngMeRed

St1ngMeRed Banned Forum Legend

i love how ppl qq about deity

8. Oblivionixx

Oblivionixx Proficient

hahaha jus kill of any healers that heal the diety... LOL... a group can take one down easy... not that hard hahaha... within 15mins it should b dead... unless templar... LOL... ffs der so anoying...

9. ChocoPudding

ChocoPudding New Member

Diety mode is just ruining the fun in Balaurea.

remove remove remove it

10. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

Its only glad dieties that are OPed, all other classes r easily taken down.

11. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

Oh cmon guys it's only once every 2 hours and for only 10 minutes if the Deity lives for 10 minutes lmao.And every class is easy kill in Deity form if he's not Glad/Temp.

12. komokoro

komokoro Proficient

Apparently if you guys realize that NCsoft never dream of 100 people with full ABG gear turning into deity is possible. At least on their own perspective.

Those PVP attack and DEF.. those end game crits and attack. Those givemissingskills.. It was never put into consideration. coz RETAIL is RETAIL.. period..

and for once stop saying its easy to take down a deity.. coz if you are, then you are probably playing a different game and not gamezaion.

what the hell are guys smoking lately?

13. Rxz

Rxz Proficient

too many asmo deities and no elyos deities, as far as I've seen. hopefully they'll fix ap rankings in 2.1 -_-

14. St1ngMeRed

St1ngMeRed Banned Forum Legend

yeah i hope too...... almost 80kk ap and stil general... qq