1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crash of the Dredgion, Bugged Quest?!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by firstx, Nov 16, 2010.

1. firstx

firstx New Member

Hello Community!

I was making the quest "Crash of the Dredgion" until the Step 9.
    As I come in Cowards Cave, i cannot see Kumbanda.
    the Databases dont want me to know his location so I cannot find him.
    But in the video he should be in The Cave.

Step 1. Talk with Marchutan’s Agent RichelleA Marchutan’s Agent who carries out the orders of Empyrean Lord Marchutan. She is also the commander of the Gelkmaros Fortress..

Step 2. Talk with ValettaThe Brigade General of the Fatebound Legion stationed in the Gelkmaros Fortress. She ascended at an early age and is so talented that she has become the youngest Brigade General in their history..

Step 3. Collect the belongings of Defeated NadukasBalaur that survived the crash of the Dredgion. They include Naduka Bonebreaker, Naduka Legionary, Naduka Assassin, and Naduka Corpse.s and return to Valetta. (You need to collect: Balaur’s Belongings)

Step 4. Talk with VellunThe chairman of the 1st Pandaemonium Research Center dispatched to the Gelkmaros Fortress. He is obstinate and bull-headed. But as a scholar, he has enjoys his studies more than anything else..

Step 5. Go to the Convent of Marchutan and get the Watching Eye from HesztiA Preceptor of Sorcerers and Spiritmasters at Convent of Marchutan in Pandaemonium. She was once Vellun’s teacher as well as the chair of the 1st Pandaemonium Research Center. Now retired, she devotes her free time to fostering the younger generation..

Step 6. Deliver the Watching Eye to Valetta.

Step 7. Install Watching EyeA device developed by the 1st Pandaemonium Research Center that records images of the area it watches. It works only near the Crashed Dredgion. in Dredgion Crash SiteA region in the Antagor Battlefield where a Dredgion crashed.. [20]

Step 8. Report the results to Valetta.

Step 9. Go to Cowards CoveA cave located somewhere in the Antagor Battlefield, where Traitor Kumbanda is said to hide. and chase Kumbanda.

Step 10. You have lost Kumbanda! Report to Valetta.

Who could help me?
    FirstX

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  2. firstx

firstx New Member

anybody, please?

3. hatz

hatz New Member

same question u.u. i have been in that cave for ever! and nothing happens

4. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Indeed. been waiting in that cave like forever. Kumbanda isn't there :(