1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donation

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Jay.P, Dec 27, 2010.

1. genoxalmighty

genoxalmighty Expert

FLAMERS are for QQers :D

you have a very fail logic

go google out what donation means :D
    maybe your jealous coz carl gets a lot of profit lol

2. Jay.P

Jay.P New Member

Ya, in 20 days for 1 weapon assuming you have a char that uses a two handed weapon, If not 40 days for people who use one handed weapons. In the mean time your getting your butt handed to you waiting lol For being a PvP server the rate for voting isn't very good imo... Everyone is entitled to there opinion & they very a lot.

3. Shandix

Shandix Expert

o_O u said it urself u are stable o.o u got money as u say. if u think this pserver donation system is not ur type then find another one o.o simple as that. stop QQing about it being expensive. just to put it simple person that runs the show decides on the prices as you can see gamez is a high populated pserver most people are okay with the way it is if it doesnt fit ur want/needs o.o then jump into another boat.

4. genoxalmighty

genoxalmighty Expert

if you want pvp

EAT/EGT items is there

maybe you suck =)) and cant kill anyone ingame

5. Mei

Mei Banned

you dont make sense, you have the money and QQ about how the prices are high? if you dont like the prices on this server go transfer, nobody wants you here anyway mister... you sound like that minister whos been complaining about the rents being too damn high... perharps you look like him? :p

6. Jay.P

Jay.P New Member

Just because I choose not to spend $200+ on a PvP set on a private server that has no guarantee to stay open makes me financially unstable?... and you say I don't make sense o_O I find it kinda humorous tbh You three are taking it so personal just because someone voiced there opinion... Truly sad really.

7. genoxalmighty

genoxalmighty Expert

then why are you QQing here? =))

gamezaion dont need your fail logic here :)

8. alshid

alshid Expert

True.

If you have money, it's up to you about how to spend it. If you want to donate for Gamez, you will be really appreciated. But if you think, "I better spend it for something else useful than wasting my money here," then go ahead. Carl didn't say "You must pay". No. If you think the cost is too high, well better save your money than you have to swearing when you click "transfer" button. So yes to me this suggestion is kinda selfish. No offense but it's my opinion. :)

9. Shandix

Shandix Expert

You said it right there you dont want then dont ***** about it.

10. Jay.P

Jay.P New Member

At least you obtain the common decency, respect & sense to stay decent and hold a calm conversation thank you for that.

Yes, now imagine how many others are thinking the exact same thing as me. Lower it a bit now you got all your old dontors plus more... what does this equal out to be more profit.... Sure the ones in this post.... (no need to point fingers I'm sure everyone can figure it out) will say I don't agree or think like you, but are you the majority population of this server.. I think not

11. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

Jay.P, i don't think the price would be changed..unless lvl 60 items come out then abg items would be 1500 credits maybe and eat 1000 xD

12. Shandix

Shandix Expert

Im just saying thread like this has been made before. still we are keeping the donation system as it is. most people like it or seem fine with it. sure we Donators o_O if u wanna put it that way know we are not the majority yet we are the ones that help as well keep the server running so it doesnt die. Non donators keep server up by voting. o>o we all do play a role in this server. Non-donators can get EAT/EGT in game with Medals. How to obtain medals easy o_O do forts and such. Gear in gamez doesnt matter much cuz all of the ZERGS.

13. Beastie

Beastie Banned

You can still vote, and voting is free. Also you can get gear by being smart and making good trades. And if you want to talk about uber powerful expensive gear go play WoW private servers. You can join one, drop several bucks in, get a fully leveled toon with uber gear and just wipe out zergs on day one. IMO the donation is fine as it is. Sure it's not perfect, but if you don't like then don't donate. You can still get good PvP gear with fortresses sieges and making smart trades.