1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wts my 2k credits to ur?????

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by coramoor, Dec 11, 2010.

1. iznaizer2

iznaizer2 New Member

wtt ur 2k credits vip for my enrage masta pauldrons+1 +anuhart glad set+15 +20b

WHAT I NEED
    2x ABG TOURUIOSE RING

2. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I'll trade you for +15 anu gladiator set, and an Elite Archon Tribuniss Spear.

3. coramoor

coramoor Expert

Well isnaizer and deadlychant, thanks for the offer but as i told the others, i need sets other than anuhart cos i already have them.....but thanks anyway and pls guys, post ur offer now...... I gave almost 4k credits atm and i can be vip if i want to....

4. setasoujiro26

setasoujiro26 Expert

i still have +15 taha orb but i dont have taha spear anymore thats why im offering my taha bow instead

5. iznaizer2

iznaizer2 New Member

oh i have +15EAT SET...(ANY OF OR CHOOSE}
    I NEED 2x ABG TORTOUISE RING 2X ABG TORTUIES EARRING

6. coramoor

coramoor Expert

WELL, TO ALL THOSE WHO POST THEIR OFFERS TO ME FOR MY MEASLY 2K CREDITS, I REALLY THANK THEM ALL AND REALLY APPRECIATE THEIR OFFER BUT I HAVE TO CLOSE MY THREAD SINCE MY 2K CREDITS WAS TRADED TO A VERY GENEROUS PLAYER WHOM I WILL NOT NAME HERE BUT HE'S A REGULAR FORUM GUY HERE AND REALLY WAS GENEROUS ENOUGH TO GIVE ME THESE ITEMS AS A XMAS GIFT TO A NEWBIE PLAYER LIKE ME AND THEY ARE:
    NHDE PLATE SET+0 plus ,MASTER HOCA CLOTH SET+0 plus ENRAGE MASTA SPEAR, TAHA SPEAR, TAHA GS, 2XTAHA SWORD, TAHA TOME (they are all +15 weapons), scrolls like running, courage and flight,SERUM, BOLVIG OF LOVE GODSTONE, 50 PCS L100 AND SKY DRAGON POLEARM

AND MY TRADE TO HIM IS JUST ONE PIECE OF ABG LEATHER SHOES THAT HE LOST DUTING THE SERVER DOWN LAST WEEK OR SO....

ANYWAY, THE REASON I POSTED HIS OFFER IS JUST TO LET KNOW EVERYBODY, OLD AND NEW PLAYERS ALIKE THAT THERE ARE REALLY GOOD AND VERY GENEROUS PLAYERS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO SHARE THEIR BLESSINGS INGAME (not stupid or anything as some who may be bitter may call them). GUESS, THIS IS JUST ONE OF THOSE TIMES THAT THE HOLIDAY SEASON HAS BEEN REALLY BOUNTIFUL TO ME... IN FACT, ONE PLAYER ALSO OFFERED HIS EAT PLATE SET+0 AND EAT SPEAR+0 TO MY 2K CREDITS....

TO ALL NEWBIES OUT THERE, DON'T LOSE HOPE....SOMEDAY SOMEHOW, YOU WILL ALSO MEET SOMEBODY LIKE THIS BUT REMEMBER ALSO TO BE REALISTIC IN YOUR REQUEST BUT IF THEY FEEL YOU ARE SINCERE, I GUESS THEY WILL GRANT YOU IN LIKE MANNERS....

AGAIN THANKS TO THOSE WHO POST THEIR OFFER AND PLS JUST WAIT, IM VIP NOW AND HAVE REMAINING 1K CREDITS AND WILL VOTE AND ADD MORE......GAMEZAION AND ITS PLAYERS ARE THE BEST ONLINE GAME THAT I HAVE PLAYED SO FAR AND HOPE IT REMAINS THAT WAY......ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND GOD BLESS......

7. iorifilth

iorifilth Proficient

i can give u fenris plate set +15 all manastone socketed + taha sword +15 all mana and gs silence 10% and 200b!

8. coramoor

coramoor Expert

Bumping for my thread.........

9. coramoor

coramoor Expert

I will have my 2kcredits soon so pls post a good offer for it....

Interested in masta chain/cloth set.....pls tell me and i will add good items for it.....

Or eat plate/chain glad set/eat cloth set with scrolls, kinah and mana serum added........many many thanks in advance guys...

10. QueenElves

QueenElves _emily ♥ riquha

well,i have eat plate set/chain set/leather set/cloth set.all + 15 ,u can choose one of them.for 2k VIP credit.

11. sandybelle

sandybelle Proficient

my sin set +15 my glad set +15 remodeled to ice black and 50b kinah and 1 taha longbow15 and 1 taha sword+15 i can add more taha the remodel iceblack it's very expenssive:p

12. sandybelle

sandybelle Proficient

i can add more like an sexy swimsuit:p and for 2k credits vip i add and my ranger set +15 anuhart remodeled to wdk and my taha bow +15 remodeled to ddk

13. Gravesand

Gravesand Proficient

my miragent leather set+15 to ur 2k or abg shild deal

14. coramoor

coramoor Expert

Yeah queenelves, ur really one of my choices for eat sets but can u add kinah, scrolls or wat for my 2k credits???

15. coramoor

coramoor Expert

Well sandybelle, really glad for your offer though have no need for that at the moment...really need masta plat/cloth set or eat plate/chain/cloth set for my choices but thanks anyway for ur offer and bump....

16. coramoor

coramoor Expert

Well gravesand, thanks for the offer but have no need for that atm. I have +15 nhde breastplate set now and interested only on masta plate/chain/cloth sets or eat sets....

17. Phislatilong

Phislatilong Expert

VIP? i have eat plate set +15 for you

18. coramoor

coramoor Expert

HEY QUEENELVES, CAN I OFFER MY +15 NHDE BREASTPLATE SET PLUS MY 2K CREDITS(VIP) FOR YOUR Enraged Mastarius Cloth Set +15 Full MB +27??LET ME KNOW IF YOU CONSIDER MY OFFER OR NOT.....I COULD ADD IF ITS ENOUGH THOUGH.....

19. coramoor

coramoor Expert

Osting, yup im vip now but i was really looking forward on trading my 2kcredits plus other things to a masta plate/chain/cloth set+15 but will consider ur offer if nothing comes of it but for eat set only for my 2k credits, i will need scrolls (ik each) and some kinah/foods along with it.... Thanks though.....

20. Phislatilong

Phislatilong Expert

hmmm i can also find an EAT cloth or chain for you, i have the medals but not the AP...if you wish for an EAT cloth or chain, send me a PM