1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I lost 14tril Kinah!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by LvZense, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

wow...u can make a whole pizza out of flour alone...ur a genius xD

u kinda ignored everything else a pizza is made of, good luck starting a restaurant :p

2. Zetsou

Zetsou Proficient

That Wont Do Anything,Kinah Cap Would Be Better

3. Don

Don Banned

4. Candyman

Candyman Expert

You say hard earned kinah i say differently, now how did you come across all the mats to make them scrolls in the first place ? it certainly wasnt from farming them, i know i farm for hours and hours and barely get enough mats /scrolls to keep just myself going for about 2-3 days.

5. snic

snic Respected Member

14trilion? jeez >.>

6. Deathryx

Deathryx Getting there

I to work hard for Kinah. I spend 5-8 hours gathering Elemental Stones, oh and by the way I PAY for the electricity bill when i leave it crafting. And I WORK FOR THE MONEY to pay the electricity. So in Sense I do work hard for it, I don't okay a lot, cause I have a life to, but I am just about to reach 1 tril. And now it's all screwed...

I tell you what is this. This is another trick from the PAYING members. Because with Kinah, we could buy stuff that only credits could buy. And they found it improper that they're lazy and we can do with work what they can with money, and they screwed it up. But no worries boys, this won't screw us up that bad. We will just collect the scrolls then and sell them only until we get 1 tril, this way we don't overcharge the cap and still replenish our gold. We didn't CHEAT this money, we worked for it. It's unfair... PPl SELL 2k credits for 800b-1tr i saw it many times on the forum...

7. snic

snic Respected Member

if i ask u what the point to have 1 trillion can u answer it?

8. Deathryx

Deathryx Getting there

Sure: I just told u, i saw MANY ppl selling 2000 credits to ppl for 800b and 900b. So if I gather enough Kinah, I can buy Mastarius set without wasting real money. and BTW i sell Greater Runnkng Scrolls for 1b each and they DO SELL good. PPL buy it.

9. snic

snic Respected Member

i really wanna see who's selling 2k for 800 bil lol... and anyway kinah is crap nowadays, no use of it at all
    >.>

10. Deathryx

Deathryx Getting there

Yes, sometimes they DO sell it. And that is when WE catch the deal:) Because some ppl don't waste time on getting Kinah for scrolls and all stuff, they buy it with money. We waste the time and get the money. Economy;;) Respect the workers to not just the payers:p

Not to mention every time some new player comes begging "Kinah pls" (there are a lot), I always give around 1b. We have the money to help others and you screw US up. Good job...

11. snic

snic Respected Member

payers also work >.> and lol why did u QQ about electricity? remember one thing: to be good u first need to learn ur class better, so i suppose there is no point to get masta to be pro lol

12. sandybelle

sandybelle Proficient

very nice kinah limit let's party hehehehehehehehe

13. Smartik1

the electricity thing is a lame excuse lol, alt tab while crafting and do other stuff? how much electricity does a computer use? compared to how much u save on getting ABG etc without having to pay for it? hes wierd lol

14. Candyman

Candyman Expert

And he wonders why the economy on gamez is all screwed up.

15. sagitano1

sagitano1 Proficient

conversation still continue..XD? Oh come on, just kinah, leave him alone man ^^.

16. Kashei

Kashei Proficient

It's personal fulfillment... i wanted to have 1Tril kinah too.. just for personal satisfaction..

17. Smartik1

yeah seems like all those people who want to be "personally satisfied" led to the hyperinflation on this server

im happy im not a newcomer, how do they feel when they realize all their savings cant buy them 1 elder part? elder used to cost 2-10 mill, now it costs 150-200 mill. they have to go get it themselves, same goes for just bout any other item.

and for tahabata and others? people dont sell them on auction anymore because they think that the 1 bill the auction allows as max price is too little

this is getting ridiculous

18. Deathryx

Deathryx Getting there

It's not our fault. We sell it for that price because of the high prices others put. If i put in 20m for a scroll i work 500 times more for the same amount somebody else gets. And we sell it because they buy it. In 2 hours i can sell for 300b. I'd be more than happy to sell it for less if the less would mean the same value then the more now. If noone would buy it, i wouldn't sell it for 1b. But i put it up for 1 b and in on hour all 250 scrolls are gone and sold. Can you blame me for selling it for that price? The popularity of scrolls is huge, we're just the suppliers:p

19. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

Actually Alente developed a script in order to make Kinnah cap 10billions. At that time eceonomy was really stable, nowadays they ask 70b for a single enchant stone.. LOL.
    I'd rather get my own scrolls / enchants / etc.

Cropolite and (deleted member) like this.
  20. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

Some ppl jus get sore because they never earn so much kinah mainly because they dun spend the effort to craft and sell.
    Suppliers get the blame because the price is too high. Seriously i think they have not being exposed to the real world.
    they just love to gloat at ppl's loss. One day they will lose something in their inventory.. it's not the time won't come.. but it's yet to come..