1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Runescape or Runes of Magic?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hexsteria, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexsteria

Hexsteria Proficient

Iv'e played Vindictus. Its installed on my computer. I logged on once but i laughed extremely hard when i realized its not free realm... Vindictus is a joke. What is there to do that is fun? I don't even think there is PvP. All you do is join in these gay little instances that last a couple minutes and the boss fighting experience is fruitless to say the least. I'll be deleting it tonight unless you can tell me why I shouldn't.

2. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

yeh its kinda repetitive, but i only play it 1-2 hrs when Aion server is being restarted. So its not that boring for 1 hr, after that yeah it gets boring as shit, but by then the server is UP!! :devil:

3. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

You didn't like guild wars either did you, lol

4. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

If u honestly want to get an mmo between runescape, or runes of magic i would go to runes of magic.

Its actually indepth... to a degree, and better than runescape imo.

http://mmohut.com/

have fun

play evie, she is op

to me 3 hrs to get to 17 w/ her, and 10hrs to get to 17 with the dude.

5. Hexsteria

Hexsteria Proficient

I didn't like guild wars, you are correct. But GW2 looks epic, I am excited about GW2 more then any other near future games. Well, im excited for GW2 and Diablo 3 about evenly as much.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Thanks - yeah I think RoM looks better - but its been nearly impossible to create an account. There are countless forum threads open like "My account wont create, cant login" - these bastards are in business and they dont even have a good simple account creation method, which is pretty pathetic.

6. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

Buy2Play is the only thing i like about it! :D oh and the Charr Race, those guys look epic when they run on 4 feet.

7. Hexsteria

Hexsteria Proficient

I'll have to see more actual gameplay videos of Blade and Soul and TERA to make my final decision. So far I like GW2 the best. There is also another one I hear a lot about called "The Secret World" and "Rift: Planes of Telara" (but i really dont know anything about them yet)

8. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I like Vindictus simply because of the combat, and even though solo boss fights suck, it can be really fun when you're with a good party. I'm just sad I chose the wrong server lol

9. Hexsteria

Hexsteria Proficient

Im glad you enjoy honestly. Im not so easily entertained I guess.

I would be playing Vindictus right now if it was free realm. Your right, the combat is really good, but its just so damn stupid. I felt like I was seriously wasting my time playing that game for the few hours I did.

If it was free realm and had a good PvP system and in depth PvE - I would probably pay to play it.

10. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I'm gonna let most of its flaws slide for now as its still in beta but one thing that infuriates me the most is the constant changing of channels makes it impossible for your party to stay together when u go back to town. Im gonna play it a bit more as Lann with twin spears kicks ass :kewl::kewl::kewl:

11. Maven

Maven New Member

All mmorpg's out there atm are shit. I'm playing retail WoW atm but after I hit 85 and did a few heroics with my guild it already got boring again. Cataclysm is a joke compared to the other expansions. Not gonna start talking about F2P mmorpg's cause they're just *insert swearword here* and the worst thing is you can't even play most mmorpg's that atleast look good when you live in europe -_-
    Guess I got to wait till Blade and Soul finally comes out (let's hope it is as good as its cinematics because Aion isn't/wasn't imo)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  12. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

try....

Allods or Aika

13. behlato

behlato Expert

runescape. hahah was still box pixel when i first played that game. runescape classic i was pretty amaze o_0
    good thing they got not bad graphics now.

i prefer vindictus or combatarms tho if ur lookin for new mmo to play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.